Martian Successor Nadesico
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo
Needless
Nurarihyon no Mago Sennen Makyou
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Welcome to the NHK
Wolf's Rain
Akira

anime's i have right now but i need more complete anime's you guys have some great ones i need to see?

Not sure if this counts but Desert Punk? Most people have seen it but you never know, plus I was dying when I saw Highschool of the Dead and Needless
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
4 50min OVAs, looks like a prequel. Hope they're quick at knocking out the BDs for it. WANT!

Oh wow. This'll be good.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
my guess is that he just simply can't control himself after he goes titan
he seems to be acting on instinct
perhaps Mi and Erens earlier quarrel made him emotionally mad towards her and so when he turned titan it got amplified? :s
That actually makes a lot of sense, also is it only me or is it pissing you off that she likes him and he is being such a asshole towards her and he can't see that she somewhat loves him.
It does piss me off that after everything she's been through he's treating her like dirt.
I'm unsure about the love aspect, perhaps she does. And I'm sure it could blossom into a romance, but this anime takes a very very dark tone so I honestly believe that something mortifying happens such as.. wait for it..
Mikasa confesses her love for Eren and then gets KILLED.
If the anime then wants to keep it on a happy note, perhaps Eren secretely shares some Titan cells with/without her knowing. If not, *splat*