Toribash
D: chris! your sig is the same as your Windows Live one! rraaawr now i just noticed! why dont you talk with me on it my only friends are you and sidi on it and sidi is boring >.<

wanna see something epic to trick ppl with? then click on "my pet lolrus" in my sig and do what i did !
Last edited by UltimaKH1; May 5, 2009 at 09:29 PM.
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
You are absolutely off Topic -_-
And Ronald from McDonalds is evil!
I hate McDonalds, lol.
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
loooool
inactive 2 days because of my gf sry
I am Raziel...The soul reaver http://razielts.on.toribash.com
I will kill countless victims 2 hav my revenge and eat their souls Pls click my link
Oh mah gawd razielts has a GF! AND A LIIFE! unless.......your gf is your hand!

i command you to keep watching my pet lolrus
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
i know i just finnaly saw the happy meal one myself instead of just reading the comments i shit myself xD
they exploded. Deal.

Actually i have no idea eek inactiveness need moar leadars

I'm beginning to regret leaving this clan :C
1) Akuma has informed me about her inactivity. She got grounded and she won't be able to see her PC until summer, lol.
2) Calmdown just fixxed his PC and he said me that he will start posting soon(Otherwise I kick him :P)
3) Mczlizer had left Toribash for one day, LOL.
4) ToriNaruto isn't very active at forums(That doesn't mean that he never posts, his posts are fine) but he is a really respected member.
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
lol what did akuma do to get grounded?
anyways uhh lets talk about something i'm bored :s cmon....clan things!