Toribash
View Poll Results: Does dying in a war as a soldier make you a hero?
Yes, regardless of their actions
1 Votes / 11.11%
Yes, but only if they are defending their country
4 Votes / 44.44%
No, with some exceptions
3 Votes / 33.33%
No, defiantly not, wars are stupid
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Just saw your post Dentian.
I will make it if you want.
Hope you haven't already...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Lol.
I think scam.
XD
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
mine is finished but it is really necesary to intergrate im,palement because i cant have its custom... if you take it i will do a other version with impalement when i will have its custom
FARGLE
I don't know if you wanted this here, but could you post the things you wanted with your new set here?
I forgot them...
Ryan, this is not your forum.
Please, go away. Lol
I only do simple sets. Not robotic ones.
(btw, I am here becoz iam allowed to be)
I complain about Bakumiszcz.
You don't need to know why, I just do.
Thankyou all.
Fargle, BankofYes Needs to win atleast one game before he can get any items.
Just thought I would help.
I finally finished some hardout art.
Here you go!
Clan Photo
This is the one Bakumiszcz said was shit.
Thanks guys!