Toribash
6'0 and 180 pounds? (Yeh, I gained like 6+ inches of height since the pic in FSN forums) I think not.

EDIT: In metrics, that would be a height of 183cm and a weight of 81 and 2/3 kilos.
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Jan 9, 2009 at 12:00 AM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Damn, thought I might be the tallest. =[

I'm 6'4. XD
Proud memeber of (and Google for) [o]
BlakNWyte can't spell.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
EDIT: In metrics, that would be a height of 183cm and a weight of 81 and 2/3 kilos.

I'm 185 cm and roughly 66 kg. Values might be inaccurate, it's been some time since i got measured last time.
Fatass. =P
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I'd be 193cm and about 71 kg. Shook is light.
Proud memeber of (and Google for) [o]
BlakNWyte can't spell.
Last time i checked, my BMI was at 18.5. So yes, i am, as a matter of fact, a skinny guy. Which might also tell you something about how hard i fell on my ass to make cracks in that ice. =P
I also happen to have a large skull. I had to use a size XXL crash helmet when driving go-kart. Weirdly enough though, my head doesn't seem any bigger than usual. >.> (Now imagine what hell of a headbutt i can give you...)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I'm shit at inches and feet and fagshit, but I think I'm about 5 ft 10 inches. >_>

12 inches on a foot, rite?
About 175 cm, for those of you who are intelligent enough to use that system.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY