Toribash
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
I would never relax all in a match lol, not wild enough, I prefer switching a hand grabs with my legs and preforming a leg based suplex

By the way everyone I won't be on for most of the day tomorrow, but I'll be on all
Also everyone welcome Telepathy back to the clan, he's a cool dude

Pro strat relax all damn it sub wins games they never expect it
I still take texture requests for usd
Made 700k in saltybets last night, izi. Also, a good aikido opener is hold all, lower both shoulder and extend each glute.
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Made 700k in saltybets last night, izi. Also, a good aikido opener is hold all, lower both shoulder and extend each glute.

Lies I won't give free decaps especially submerge hell 2 turn punch your head off
What a day. Tired af. Traveling city to city to graduate partys for like 10h abd straight to the gym. Makes u think why
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Just remake your account D:. You only had like 2k anyways, i'll give you pointers on who to bet on <3

Listen to him he's salty bet god :>
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Originally Posted by Faker View Post
What a day. Tired af. Traveling city to city to graduate partys for like 10h abd straight to the gym. Makes u think why

that honestly sound hella fun
Im probably going to have a lot graduation parties coming up here soon which should be fun.

Im gonna go to one dudes house and chase around his 70 chickens
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
Im probably going to have a lot graduation parties coming up here soon which should be fun.

Im gonna go to one dudes house and chase around his 70 chickens

name one chuck for me

cuckadoodledoo

do you guys wanna host a forum event if so any ideas?