Toribash
Umm,
Trail members can test people ?
I thought only co leaders or ...
No Problem anyways,..You can't decide to deny him..Only zeus and masterfate or Weppe.
Originally Posted by error View Post
Zues was there. Optimus denied him. I'm just informing.

You didn't say that. If Zeus specifically said "you are denied" i don't have anything against it, but Optimus can't test/reject anyone.
Originally Posted by error View Post
Zues was there. Optimus denied him. I'm just informing.

lets give him a trial just for that. i didnt say he could decline him only test him.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Who Is AgentOO7
AgentOO7 is James Bond. Haha, I am Dereke a guy who has bounced in and out of Origin, because of my in activeness due to life. I am Currently 15 years of age, and Living in America. I only speak english. Yet, I do have a job, So if I am not on a number a days at of time Im at work. So, if you guys will please excuse it. I am bit rusty since I haven't played in Like 6 Months. Lastly, I know a few members ,but don't let that influence your decision.

Why I want to Join Origin
My main reason is that I know this clan enough to feel comfortable In this clan. Since i've mainly been in this clan throughout my Toribash career and It would only be right to stay with it. Simply.

What I could bring to Origin
I can bring a sense of more of family nature towards the clan. However, I more or less want to be a helping asset to the clan, As in doing the recruiting or training that others may or may not neglect. I can bring insight in the game since I have played for ages. Lastly, Im just bringing an old familar face to the older Origin Coummunity...
Originally Posted by AgentOO7 View Post
Who Is AgentOO7
AgentOO7 is James Bond. Haha, I am Dereke a guy who has bounced in and out of Origin, because of my in activeness due to life. I am Currently 15 years of age, and Living in America. I only speak english. Yet, I do have a job, So if I am not on a number a days at of time Im at work. So, if you guys will please excuse it. I am bit rusty since I haven't played in Like 6 Months. Lastly, I know a few members ,but don't let that influence your decision.

My main reason is that I know this clan enough to feel comfortable In this clan. Since i've mainly been in this clan throughout my Toribash career and It would only be right to stay with it. Simply.

I can bring a sense of more of family nature towards the clan. However, I more or less want to be a helping asset to the clan, As in doing the recruiting or training that others may or may not neglect. I can bring insight in the game since I have played for ages. Lastly, Im just bringing an old familar face to the older Origin Coummunity...

Mh, not the best app, not many infos and didn't read the first post. I vote no.
Who Is AgentOO7

neutral. Simply because i i believe theres more to you then you put your application. A negative for me was you verify That you read the first post.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Who Is AgentOO7

No, From me not enough information and Not full application.