Toribash
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
Any tips on how to get copper easily?

Fuses, scrap metal items, and broken light bulbs from scrapping lamp posts.

Lots of lamp posts in Sanctuary (Your home).
Last edited by Chris; Dec 4, 2015 at 01:32 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
What would need a large amount of copper for anyways? I can only think of settlement stuff involving power, and you really don't need THAT much copper. Ceramic is generally easier to run out of because of generators.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I just buy out all the junk from vendors in Goodneighbor and Diamon city and store them in Sanctuary for when I need to build.

Pretty easy system.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
What would need a large amount of copper for anyways? I can only think of settlement stuff involving power, and you really don't need THAT much copper. Ceramic is generally easier to run out of because of generators.

Just making power is really difficult without copper. I'm trying to make an awesome defense system, so I keep running out of it. Ceramics is usually okay, since there are lots of sinks/toilets/baths to scrap.
Ceramics actually got super easy for me to restock because of the Cabot House. I'm actually running low on wood because it's kinda annoying to find outside of the initial metric fuckton you get from tree clusters.
Can anyone tell me where I might be able to get some fusion cores? I'm running out of places I know about and don't have enough caps
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by desu View Post
Can anyone tell me where I might be able to get some fusion cores? I'm running out of places I know about and don't have enough caps

here

h
Or you can just clear out unmarked pre-war military checkpoints (now raider/gunner checkpoints) and check ammo boxes. They frequently spawn there.

Or be sneaky and just pickpocket fusion cores out of raider power armor.
So, wondering what names you guys have come up with for your weapons?

Only weapon i've renamed so far is a pair of brass knuckles called "The Hands"
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Or you can just clear out unmarked pre-war military checkpoints (now raider/gunner checkpoints) and check ammo boxes. They frequently spawn there.

I've found many fusion cores (at least 3 in my less than 10 hours of gameplay) in those little rocket trash cans, idk if its a common thing or I'm just lucky
FIRED UP