Toribash
I'm sorry but the amount of effort put into this application is little to none. Plus we're looking for people who have a little bit more forum and in-game experience under their belt.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Meh, I honestly think that he should still be a trial for a little longer but if you want a decision now I'd say yes.
Not forcing us to either take him in for good or ditch him. Kinda why I included "Remain a trial for a little longer" part.
Well, I think Nickroxit is a cool guy and has showed he is able to become a full member. However, he seems to be very busy in real life or he isn't taking this game seriously anymore. I barely see him on IRC and these last weeks he didn't post like before, he even posted in the inactivity thread many times. I suggest we talk to him to know whether he will get active or not, if he says he will be active, then I think we could give him another chance to prove himself.
Last edited by Daedalus; May 28, 2015 at 06:31 PM.
I have not seen him much, I assumed that was just because we were active in different places at different times, but from what you guys are saying it sounds like I'm not the only one who is seeing less of him than expected. I'de say that he should just stay in trial since I haven't really got to know him enough to judge whether he fits or not.
Good morning sweet princess
My answer for right now is that he stays as a trial mainly because I haven't seen him lately.
I'll say no on you, sorry.
The grammar was a little bit annoying to read at some moments.
You don't seem to be very experienced.

I just don't think you fit in here.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My opinions is probably the same as Zwouters, your app was decent but you included a lot of pointless info, e.g. nobody cares where your avatar is from, or how many alts you have.

Overall i appreciate that it looks like you spent some time on your app, but it's going to have to be a no from me as well.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris