Toribash
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
Be careful with this one ^. He is extremely childish, I must say. He was recently kicked from Evil for this reason.

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like he hasn't changed much.
Be careful with this one ^. He is extremely childish, I must say. He was recently kicked from Evil for this reason.

i talked to him 2 times and i already had to make up a random reason to stop the call. i dont mind the childish aspect of him, its just he is very anoying and not swag.
He does have very little swag. This is true.

You need to join our IRC more. You're Hades.
Well, here goes nothing
For the longest time I have wanted to make this app but haven because I was afraid, afraid that I would be rejected, that I would never make it in! But I have learned that sometimes it's now or never, and I just couldn't let this amazing opportunity pass!

I first discovers inq by watching some of ZeTo's old videos. back then I only knew that there were some good people in it and that it had a cool look to the "tag". But now I know much more about the clan and just love it all to bits.

My name is Chris Scoville, I am 14 years old and am in the 8th grade. Besides from school I try to make gaming the biggest part of my life. Currently I am in a MLG CoD clan called Fariko gaming, I also participate in many other games including Toribash. You can probably tell gaming is a big part of me, you could even say its in my blood! So joining this amazing clan would be just...Indescribable, really, no words can explain how it would make me feel. I absolutely love everything about inq. I love the people that are privileged to be a part of this jaw dropping clan. I love the fact that the clan and its members are recognized, whether it be an in game server or a post on a forum. I love the name of the name of the clan!

Whelp, I guess that's it. I tell you all the good things about the clan, you look at it and debate but the truth to the matter is that I meant ever last letter i put down on this app. even the UN-capitalized I's

~Zorow
Attached Files
Zorow C+.rpl (76.5 KB, 12 views)
sket.rpl (49.2 KB, 4 views)
PunchPower.rpl (19.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Zorow; Aug 9, 2014 at 03:03 AM.
Clan Membership Application
NAME AQUINO, Jan Kenneth L.

INGAME ACCOUNT b3aquino

AGE 16 (as of August 2014)

TIMEZONE GMT+8

LOCATION Phillippines

HOBBIES I love playing toribash so much that I don't think it's healthy, I enjoy playing the piano, The only sport I have ever liked is Badminton, I like sketching and I love to cook.

THINGS YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW I have extremely high standards when it comes to almost anything, in fact my friends say it's both my greatest asset and at the same time my "most annoying quality". I am good almost all mods I play, the mods I am good at include(but not limited to): abd, greykido, no friction aikido, wushu, mushu, twinsword, pendulum jumper and scorpion. I used to be a member of Divine, and only Divine, I have been a member there since 2nd dan, the reason I left is because it was starting to fade. Inquisition has always been my first choice out of all clans, even before Divine, however back then I had no idea how to even apply. The people I know from Inquisition are ed(love that thing on his head btw)[TTO server], 2WC[mushu server], Ryan[gmtourney], Aracoon[lenshu3ng along with flyace] and Creati0n[he banned my best friends main xDD]. Inquisition, for me stands out above all other clans because not only is it a clan that has been around forever, but it also has a lot of players I look up to, even if I haven't formally met them in a server or anything. Thank you all for your time

~ I know it's a lot to read but please be considerate ^-^
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie