Toribash
Lolwat, Welcome new people. and Aiona's siggy is scary as hell
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by WARMAN2011 View Post
No they aren't D:.

Also, welcome to our new members Mr.kamikaz! and Eagle777!.

[Eagle777 was set up as a trial cause of low post count plus i wanted to check his activity]

NO! please don't just add people THEY NEED TO BE FRIENDS OF AT LEAST A FEW PEOPLE IN THE CLAN! and i don't like how the other leaders don't Vote on who are added! please do not add people without telling me and MaT. and i do not feel comfortable with people just being added without us knowing then(i have no idea who SirJonah63, Eagle777 and mrkamikaz is) I Do Not Like It, i have never seen them Post in the DSC and i would like it if people pasted quite a few times before they are even considered to be added to the clan, i just don't feel like being in a clan when people get added when we don't know them.
Eagle777 has 0 posts and not much about him shared I will require him to be removed, mrkamikaz has 300 posts A QI of 21k BUT he Joined on May 17, 2012 so i feel as he has paid for QI so i will require him to be tried before we add him, all in all i would like to have to invites withdrawn until further notice,
and Atheists rock and speak the truth(As in i am open minded and will require solid evidence to believe anything)
Last edited by Tuna; Dec 18, 2013 at 01:39 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
The fish always understands me but tuna the clan has 3 leaders you all have to talk about how you will recruit members
that's what I said :P
-----
who is Sparem3 i have never seen him post i am really pissed off now I may start kicking :P and don't get pissed at me for kicking people who don't post when you guys add people who don't post! I am seriously Considering Leaving with you guys adding people WHO DON'T FUCKING POST!
-----
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
Louis
Custom belt
France
8/10
A lot of clans actually. Bit my last one was Apex got kicked for cursing

Contacts in PM

Im good in pretty much everything c:

I can bring huh ... French fries ?
No seriousel y im pretty active and i alway carry my phone so i Can go in the forum often. Im also a long time friend with Rhaemondzzzkie. Im fun and good ingame (for proof refer to my belt)

this i found in the [Ascend] Recruitment Thread 9 hours ago as you can see his English Grammar is awful and in my point of view has quit the crappy application.
Last edited by Tuna; Dec 18, 2013 at 02:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol, it may be the smell of me being kicked for my way of showing my point of view xD i have a very "in your face" way of saying my Opinion
I am learning some norwegian, Jeg kan ikke vente til noen blir sparket what I said was I can't wait until someone gets kicked
thank you tunigowan ;-;

btw i dont want to be on a clan with bad talking fuckers, you didnt read my natiolaty ? (vive la france lel)

and you really think english is the real language in france ?
nop im bilinguish so off cours i have a bad grammar
yudodis
WE. GO. JIM.
heyy im just introducing myself my names Alex i live in Australia so if im not online when most of you are i apologize ill try and keep active but i work most days thanks for the invite
Prey on the weak and you will survive, prey on the strong and you will live