Toribash
Message to all EssM members, I will be start school very soon so the next few days i might be inactive but after that i should be back to normal. Hope you all can understand, have a great day!
Originally Posted by couka View Post
Message to all EssM members, I will be start school very soon so the next few days i might be inactive but after that i should be back to normal. Hope you all can understand, have a great day!

No worries at all.
Come back when you're able.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by TheKitteh View Post
Leaving for my old clan it was an mistake kick

So, you're quitting then? ><
I'll remove you from the roster soon.
I may not be able to run the server tonight guys.
I have people coming over, so I may not be able to be around until late.

If that is the case though, the likelihood is that seasick will host, and if not, we'll resume our regular nightly server tomorrow.
Seasick plans to start hosting afternoon servers soon, so we'll be getting on that asap.

I'm just currently working on a localized application guide to make applying much easier for new members, with the last part that I'm working on being a forum-use guide.
Once that's done, expect a higher volume of recruits coming in.
Yeah i'll only be at the server for half an hour because of school
I'm the last thing you want to see
MUAHAHA *cough* cough* god I hate that!
Hey guys I'll be out for some time due to domestical issues I ask if I can be excused some of the time i'll be playing some games just to keep at it but yeah.
Robot Killer "cold fuzion"
So everyone knows I am going to have the server up and when you come on I will tell you the pass.
(Edited part) Just do /jo essm and you will be at the server.
Last edited by Bustahead; Sep 5, 2013 at 02:29 AM.
I'm the last thing you want to see
MUAHAHA *cough* cough* god I hate that!