Endurance Onslaught 6.0
haha I like it, and for those of you who don't know, I told scheczudio I was going to try and make a sweep kick/punch. As rediculas as it sounds.

Thanks for the edit buddy
O hey TT9!
I have a really similar move to that
I made urs a bit heli-ish because that's the way I like it:
Attached Files
tt9.rpl (19.4 KB, 10 views)
[A L P H A]
I pulled a Sahee. and dudes (I don't know which one of you is so retarded :P) but you confused wushu mods. wushu.tbm IS NOT PROPER WUSHU MOD!!!!111oneoneone!

*glues it together*

_
[R"*"A]
   #
   S
   A
   /
   H
   E
   E
   #

Someone's going to get hammered!
Proper wushu mod is wushufixed.tbm thanks to some retarded mistake high there in nabi, wushu.tbm is not actually wushu's mod. Remember that and if you do - stop trying to pull cheap dms just cause you can't do it 50 dt higher ;|! *breathes* yea.

When it comes to this opener you can easily tweak it one way or another. This is the base you can work on, and I'd like you having more openers of your own tori o:! rather than asking me or schecz for one ;|
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
I pulled a Sahee. and dudes (I don't know which one of you is so retarded :P) but you confused wushu mods. wushu.tbm IS NOT PROPER WUSHU MOD!!!!111oneoneone!

*glues it together*

_
[R"*"A]
   #
   S
   A
   /
   H
   E
   E
   #

Someone's going to get hammered!
Proper wushu mod is wushufixed.tbm thanks to some retarded mistake high there in nabi, wushu.tbm is not actually wushu's mod. Remember that and if you do - stop trying to pull cheap dms just cause you can't do it 50 dt higher ;|! *breathes* yea.

When it comes to this opener you can easily tweak it one way or another. This is the base you can work on, and I'd like you having more openers of your own tori o:! rather than asking me or schecz for one ;|

But that is his opener, he's not asking us for one.
We're just here to see if we can tweak slightly ;)

As for that wushufixed.tbm and wushu.tbm issue... I don't change mods when I edit replays ;p
although, I still personally use wushu.tbm for making openers... Just because i'm too lazy to type wushufixed.tbm out xD

But when posting here, I post the wushufixed.tbm just for sahee, since he will hit me with his RA hammer if i don't ;p

I suggest everyone who posts here in the future use wushufixed.tbm! Or else Sahee will go berserk with that hammer of his and we don't want that
Last edited by scheczudio; Dec 14, 2008 at 12:46 PM.
[A L P H A]
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
Just because i'm too lazy to type wushufixed.tbm out xD

And i thought i was the only one ;p
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
And i thought i was the only one ;p

Tell me who isn't >.>. ;]
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
i was denied to the clan so now i may as well expose my lack of skill

untill know i was kinda stuck on the hand behing back for launch moves, while doing improv in multi. I've mad some moves that seem like the can do some damage, but low and moving foreward they are not, Today i tried to do some that where low, scissors/spins and close to the ground and this is one of them i think has potential. If its almost the same as a lot of moves out there, please tell me so i can think about using it or not.
hope i can get some tips, thanks in advance
oh and feel free to edit away!
Attached Files
. BEST move yet.rpl (16.7 KB, 11 views)
That is not bad thomass. I wish you would be more confident about your attacks though. It is a fast attack and your leaving the knee of your kicking leg extended, so I would suggest changing the knee to relaxed or tightened just so it doesn't break off if you make contact directly at the knee.