Toribash
One does not simply prove idiocy. But I haven't actually heard of Hugo so i'm apathetic.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Yea, that's what i remember aswell.
Also, Me (I doubt he'd accept the invitation though.), Diablo (Not sure at all about him, but he's clanless and has around 1000 post, you can figure out yourself about that. And give me your opinions of him if you have any.
Also, sent a PM to Handler if he want's to join and submit an app if he's interested, and if someone has something against him then die :d
Owl also seems like a cool guy, he's relatively new but he's rich and seems like a mature and nice guy, and rich guys aren't usually immature and annoying, so anyone has any opinions?
Last edited by Jodarok; Mar 9, 2012 at 04:43 PM.
It's All About Expansion
Me is not active and if he is he won't accept, diablo is an idiot, i have invited handler before and he rejected, have no idea who owl is.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
As no one is giving any opinions i'll tell Owl to apply if he's intrested.
You have approx. 5 mins to say no.
It's All About Expansion
Btw Danzos. Always base your opinion on someone mainly by personality. Everthing else about them comes second.

Also if Me is active, i am sure i could get him to join. We used to hang.
Aka jusmi.
Handler is interested in joining JollyR.
Me said that he don't will join any clan and owl is ... an idiot.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Chuck, explain your opinion about Owl, be honest. And daymn Handler, remember to reject him.
It's All About Expansion