Toribash
Iam a white belt i have no idea what qi is so i wont put it

I havent been apart of any clan before

Reason i want to join is because im a newb and some one from quickest said you would help.
quickest??!?!?! QUICKEST!!!!?!!!! I HATE TEM ALL!!!!

/spam

aanyways you sound very good but some NEWB members never post, I "was" in this clan but left, but I would help. Send 50tc to d0mination exactly like I spelled it out. and when you do that put your login name (in-game) you know-options-login but for name put [NEWB]TehMok or whatever your name ingame is but have [NEWB] in front of it but you must send tc to d0mination first saying I want to join NEWB
my belt is green i have 156 qi at the time of writing i havnt been on any clan cuz i just started and i wish to join so i can make some torifriends and cuz the name is awesome...
Can i join ur clan?????
My belt is green but if recuried i will be blue or even brown.
I havent been in any clans.
I want to join because i am just a beginner and to play toribash knowing that i`m a proud member of ur clan.
Hello, i am edo3
My belt is black and my Qi are 1754.
I've benn play in mrdr,Cliche and TCaP.
I want to join NEWB becaus he have a nice name he he he!
@Edo you cant join because you have to be balck belt or lower and your a black belt almost a 2nd dan.

@IceCube Pay 50tc to D0mination and then put the clan tag name on. Your name will be [NEWB]IceCube

@flame687 Pay 50tc to D0mination and then put the clan tag name on. Your name will be [NEWB]flame687

@RaNaRo154 Pay 50tc to D0mination and then put the clan tag name on. Your name will be [NEWB]RaNaRo154

@TehMok Pay 50tc to D0mination and then put the clan tag name on.
Your name will be [NEWB]TehMok

Also I would like to see all of you guys active on the forums and not leave when your a black belt. That is not the point on NEWB, NEWB is getting your ready for toribash. Such as the joints, joint movement, and flow. If you leave at black belt then you wont learn much because you already left. I will make a Tutorial soon maybe on how relax is better than hold, what fluid motion means, and so much more. Hope to see you around
Hello. My belt is orange and I've never been a member of any clan before. I want to join NEWB because it seems very cool.
RaNaRo put the tag on just send 50tc to I guess D0mination I will PM him later about some stuff. Anyways the leader is kind of leaving so I may become leader or someone else might(this means you could become a manager or someting)

Serious read the 3rd post above this(the bolded one) and follow that if you dont you fail if you do put the NEWB clan tag on.