Toribash
Hello there,
My name's Elvis and I'll be a teacher for aikido, taekkyon and wushu.
Pm me if you want more details.
Thank you.

Also hi Kat.
Last edited by elvis; Nov 11, 2011 at 09:23 PM.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
hello, I am new to this clan as well as the site / game. While in this clan i hope to learn a lot and hopefully pass on whatever i receive to help new players a lot like me. XD
Welcome everybody who has joined in the past few days. I hope all of you enjoy and learn something while you are here.
K, welcome to the new students xXIZZYXx and charbel262.

It also appears that Virtue's agreed to AgentP coming back and helping us out with our inactivity. So, welcome to him too.
Yep he did.
Some of you may still remember me, I know you supervisor guys probably do, so a big introduction is probably not necessary...

But anyways, the name is Ben, I tend to go by Pete|(statushere) in IRC. You can find me on IRC pretty much everyday and I'll
most likely be in #Bleu and a few other channels pretty much all day on the weekends, except for on the off chance that I have
something to do.

Guess that's about all you need to know. Thanks for letting me come back guys.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Hello all!
My IGN is xXIZZYXx and I am new to Toribash.
My favorite mod is aikido.
Im 14 years old and I live in a small country called Latvia.
I hope I will have great time with this clan!
~~~~~SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!~~~~~
Sup guys, I was accepted, but never got an invite, so I decided to post here. My name's Jacoube, and I've been playing this game since Nov. '07. Obviously, on this account I haven't. I'm not really the best player, but I try to do my best. I love to play Judo. Well, yeah I hope to see you guys around the forums.
Originally Posted by xXIZZYXx View Post
Hello all!
My IGN is xXIZZYXx and I am new to Toribash.
My favorite mod is aikido.
Im 14 years old and I live in a small country called Latvia.
I hope I will have great time with this clan!

Welcome.

Originally Posted by Jacoube View Post
Sup guys, I was accepted, but never got an invite, so I decided to post here. My name's Jacoube, and I've been playing this game since Nov. '07. Obviously, on this account I haven't. I'm not really the best player, but I try to do my best. I love to play Judo. Well, yeah I hope to see you guys around the forums.

Hm, I'm not sure who handles invites right now.

I will talk to the others, if one of the supervisors is reading this, could I be put in position to handle this via the Bleubot?
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do