Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey, Ingame my name is Food, or papercooky, and I searched the clan list and somehow overlooked this clan before I made a "unofficial" 1337 clan. Now someone is flaming me for copying your idea of 1337 . I really don't want to like take down the clan because that would be letting down 10+ people ... So i am sorry and don't know how you feel about this situation (This going towards the leader of this group)
not flamin u lol telling u ur clans not official and iv been told that u guys look like posers. im just passing the information on and trying to help, u replyied by kicking me so w/e gl
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
u still got me *hides in a corner to avoid exxesive flaming* *turns speakers off*
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Well i don't want it so that whenever I log on and i see someone from [1336] that i get called a newb, or they talk bad about my clan jsut because i overlooked this clan. If you can stop insulting us ... well that's just what i want
We never did anything to you
who called you a noob? besides me when i dident know u were the ldr and i said who ever made this 1337 clan is a noob.and i played with u ur not a noob... not much anyway. and no one talke bad about u
Want to join Vampire?
so now what?
all our clans gone just me and u, mettaur dont play and beefs not ganna help.
you wanna end this or should i start setting up 1336.9 recruit servers everytime im on? iunno john, i guess ill start recruiting oh btw i might get WoW after all but if i do it aint ganna be burning crusade or wrath of the lich kind for a least a couple months after i buy WoW. anyway im still in this clan so dont go quiting, and runnin back to css or WoW yet ok lol?
Want to join Vampire?
Yeah lets just start growing, i took a small break but im back now, i played like 80 games today. Come on 2morrow (Friday) we will own it up.
Ideas
i think this clan should have ranks, the highest ranks being leader and co leader then we got like subordinates , or apprentice, or peon, or slave, surf, if we do make ranks just tell me which type of way to go, fantasy I.e Demon slayer,Dragon rider, or mid evil I.e, Knight,apprentice. or like Modern, I.e General, Captain, You know? like point me in a direction and i can do this easy
Want to join Vampire?
Whats up?
yo john where u been man? you ganna be forum active lol? i dont care im friggin buzzed right now, met up with my friends and we smoked a couple hits, i kept getting the ash in my throat like u said i would haha, well w/e come on man
Want to join Vampire?