Toribash
Name: Levie Carlos ( FekDa )
Belt/Qi (User Card): Black Belt / 1488 Qi
Past Clans: None
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): A little of each
Infraction History: None
A little about yourself (From? sth about you and your life? favourite mods? etc): I'm from Brazil , i can play every day , mainly at night , i like very much Aikido and Judo .
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays
At the replays i'm doing noob clap , but i not play with noob clap
I recently formatted my computer, so I'm only with these replays, sorry.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JZ5Q7NTI

Name: Gabriel Hilário Mazzorana da Silva (Mazzorana/Mazzo)
Belt/Qi (User Card): 2nd Dan Black Belt -- Qi: 2757

Past Clans: Any official Clans, but since I participated in the HL and dmaster
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): A little of head texts and hands, destroy the uke is my specialty hahaha
A little about yourself (From? sth about you and your life? favourite mods? etc): hm... My favourite mod is Judô... but i like wushu and aikido too.. I'm from Brasil and my english is communicative '-'... I can play every day...
I Love replays *-*
here is an example of what I usually do, are not the best but already show something... :P

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QXPBSMYO
Last edited by Mazzorana; Dec 19, 2010 at 02:37 AM.
Name: pickaxecut
Belt/Qi (User Card): brown 526
Past Clans: physco
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): parkour bboy and fighting
Infraction History:
A little about yourself (From? sth about you and your life? favourite mods? etc): im nice funny and exciting and i love parkour mods
Replays:
Attached Files
me as nut hug .rpl (30.9 KB, 5 views)
madman.rpl (117.4 KB, 5 views)
slapped762-.rpl (19.2 KB, 5 views)
finished5423648.rpl (209.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by pickaxecut; Dec 19, 2010 at 04:44 PM.
Name: Dactylon
Belt/Qi (User Card):
Past Clans: Rouge, Secret
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): Strong in game
Infraction History: NONE
A little about yourself (From? sth about you and your life? favourite mods? etc): i from indonesia, my gmt is +7, i know this game from my friend and i love this game,so i play it. my favourite mod is Wushu and Aikido Big Dojo
Attached Files
Aikido2.rpl (43.8 KB, 6 views)
leg punch.rpl (65.9 KB, 7 views)
head game.rpl (237.8 KB, 6 views)
Name: Angelo/gel0
Belt/Qi: Blue, 297
Specialties: Currently practising my texture making, hopefully I will get much better, Wushu, Aikido, Twinsword
A little 'bout me: I live in Australia, I'm pretty active ingame, I'm trying to be forum active and yeah
Replays: 2 of them are online and one is just somethin' I made up to counter a certain move in Wushu
Attached Files
gel0-Online.rpl (35.9 KB, 5 views)
gel0-OnlineDecap.rpl (43.6 KB, 5 views)
gel0-NoobMoveCounter.rpl (38.3 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by viper1595 View Post
hey can i join I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES and ill serve you guys well

Hey could you post a valid applycation YOU REALLY SHOULD READ THE FIRST POST NEXT TIME and post an applycation like others
im ready for a other hunters wont let me join because of my attuitde so can i have a other testing if yes pm me, we will arrange time chicken89. i just got better i copy aj moves ,.
FekDa: rejected.
pickaxecut: rejected
gel0: rejected
bloodyguy: waaat. Unless we'll even think about You, You need to add replays to Your apply. Then I'm ready to test You, it would be also nice to see You at IRC. You also need to make Your apply complete- we want to know how old are You, You should tell us more about Yourself. Unless You'll do it- sorry, we aren't interested in letting You in.

Mazzorana: we are talking about You.
dactylon: same^