Toribash
you make it sound liek aliens swooped in and collected the DNA of all life on earth and combined it into one creature: all the intelligence of the DNA collected, converted into one body, at the expense of all natural defenses to the environment...

Where's the missing link anyways?
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Originally Posted by SuicideDo View Post
you make it sound liek aliens swooped in and collected the DNA of all life on earth and combined it into one creature: all the intelligence of the DNA collected, converted into one body, at the expense of all natural defenses to the environment...

Originally Posted by coloo View Post
Because humans don't belong.
The dodo was wiped out by survival of the fittest, but alot of species were wiped out by humans. we are trying to save species while we can, but unless we stop fucking with the planet, we can't save them.

Humans don't belong on earth, we are not overly strong or intellgent, and if darwins theory is correct, we should have died out with the dildo... I mean dodo.
But no, our species doesn't fit in, and if we were to stay in the place that we originated from, the planet would be a much better place.

Couldn't every other animal becoming endangered as a result of human activity just be a product of 'survival of the fittest'? I mean, we evolved here. There's no "we weren't meant to be here" or "we don't belong here". We are here, and we're living the life any other reckless intelligent life would live, until we all come to the realization that it's cheaper for us to save the planet we're on, than to go to Mars. Nobody controlled where we went, from wherever we originated. Stimulus did, that's how evolution works.

Originally Posted by coloo View Post

I don't see what was wrong with his post. He provided your logic in his eyes. This is a discussion.

And, my apologies if my logic wasn't too relevant. I'm having a bit of a hard time following you guys' discussion. A lot of it is just circular reasoning.

Edit:
Ok, after re-reading a few times, I'm starting to pick up on what you guys are arguing. Suicide, are you saying that we shouldn't make efforts to save other species and whatnot, because of the whole survival of the fittest idea? I might not be understanding you, but thats where I'm at, too. And Coloo, your saying that we should leave the Earth well enough alone, and help everything else thrive with the resources we could be using to further ourselves? If so, I guess I understand where you're coming from.

So, I'd like for you guys to clarify, before I further contribute to this discussion.
Last edited by jxc1013; Apr 26, 2010 at 01:07 PM.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by SuicideDo View Post
Logical walkthru:

if our siblings cant survive, they shouldnt.

why help your siblings if you arent going to help the dodo?

why preserve tiger and whale speciess, if they arent suited to survive on their own?

reality check: we're all here together and we all contribute in one way or another to the intricate web of life, which affects all parts of the whole over time, in some way or another.

The stark arrogance of human intellect and unfathomable level of ignorance which we operate under should concern you. if it doesnt, dont come crying to me when planet bombs wipe out 2/3 of humanity during solarsystem war I.

Lets see, where do I start.

I would never support my family with anything unless that person is a minor, we grew up with animals, in my family we take care of ourselves and if we can't we just lose everything. A lion does not care about the well-being of zebras as long as it does not affect his diet. The animals that are pretty much extinct are also the ones that we keep in cages for the amusement of kids, we aren't preserving anything right now. The ignorant ones are the animals that can't make nukes :P. And for the coup de grāce, we simply cannot destroy the world , because the world revolves around interests, you may send a messege or end a war with some nuke, but we also know when enough is enough.

Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
Check it http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...16#post2648216

Ok guys, I'm leaving to help and old clan. Bye

That's not really a link about clans.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sidieldani View Post
Lets see, where do I start.

I would never support my family with anything unless that person is a minor, humans grew up with animals and had as many chances as them, in my family we take care of ourselves and if we can't we just lose everything. A lion does not care about the well-being of zebras as long as it does not affect his diet. The animals that are pretty much extinct are also the ones that we keep in cages for the amusement of kids, we aren't preserving anything right now. The ignorant ones are the animals that can't make nukes :P. And for the coup de grāce, we simply cannot destroy the world , because the world revolves around interests, you may send a messege or end a war with some nuke, but we also know when enough is enough.

That's not really a link about clans.

i go with Darwin's theory: natural selection. if you cant support yourself, why live? its survival of the fittest baby ;P
Last edited by sid; Apr 26, 2010 at 11:53 PM.
Originally Posted by jxc1013 View Post
Couldn't every other animal becoming endangered as a result of human activity just be a product of 'survival of the fittest'? I mean, we evolved here. There's no "we weren't meant to be here" or "we don't belong here". We are here, and we're living the life any other reckless intelligent life would live, until we all come to the realization that it's cheaper for us to save the planet we're on, than to go to Mars. Nobody controlled where we went, from wherever we originated. Stimulus did, that's how evolution works.

I don't see what was wrong with his post. He provided your logic in his eyes. This is a discussion.

And, my apologies if my logic wasn't too relevant. I'm having a bit of a hard time following you guys' discussion. A lot of it is just circular reasoning.

Edit:
Ok, after re-reading a few times, I'm starting to pick up on what you guys are arguing. Suicide, are you saying that we shouldn't make efforts to save other species and whatnot, because of the whole survival of the fittest idea? I might not be understanding you, but thats where I'm at, too. And Coloo, your saying that we should leave the Earth well enough alone, and help everything else thrive with the resources we could be using to further ourselves? If so, I guess I understand where you're coming from.

So, I'd like for you guys to clarify, before I further contribute to this discussion.

I understand your point, but nonetheless, that picture was a joke, i thought i might just add a little humour. But i was not inferring humans are aliens.
it is not survival of the fittest. that is every man for himself. that is not the interdependent nature of the reality we live in. try again.

try harder, too. please.

edit:
If humans 'dont belong here' then humans are either alien, or a defective or mutated cell and need to be destroyed.

Think of this in terms of the symbols of reality. the earth is a body. a human being is a body. if an element within the human body malfunctions, it harms teh human body.

If humans are malfunctioning in contrast to nature, then we are harming the body we inhabit.

I think it's time to re-evaluate what is actually important to life, in life, and for life, before we continue leading our lives.

P.S. alt account whoops XD Suicide Do strikes again...
Last edited by BastardPhoenix; Apr 27, 2010 at 07:09 PM.
We don't live in an interdependent nature anymore, I mean we do have our control on food cycles, but anything that happens outside is just not natural anymore, what you and I are using to type, and the roofs over our heads, that's currently natural.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan