Toribash
I'd say it's better than the old one since you can choose which sections to export (e.g. Sprite folder, objects folder) instead of having to import everything under the sun from the old game in. Also, there's an option to have the imported files put into their own seperate group in each section.
... That, my good sir, is hellaciously useful. Thanks a ton for mentioning it.

Also, i believe Chartle has been working on something many of you want to see. This is a not-so-subtle clue that he has the green light to tease the fuck out of you fine folks with it. That's what i'd do, anyways.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Why yes, and wouldn't you know it's something that has been long-desired, rumored by many that it would eventually come. And it's coming soon. Already halfway done the system shines in its glory, and thousands of people are admiring it for its beauty.

With that out of the way, have some screenshots.

To be added:

Different parts (aka prepare for awesome wings etc by shook)
Moar colors & variants
Making it work with gameplay.
Oh right, and add turret colors.
And stuff.

UPDATE: BUGS GALORREEEE, including: invisible ship (fixed), completely black ship, ship rotating at the mouse, I feel like notch right now. Not the awesome part, but the 'fucking bugs' part.
Last edited by Chartle; Dec 23, 2010 at 03:24 PM.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Needs obligatory Christmas update, with snow and shit.
:D
Snow? In outer space?

What is this I don't even.

Maybe we could give the aliens christmas hats.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
>_>

<_<

>_>

If only i had the time to do that. In Denmark, we open presents at christmas eve, not on boxing day. :U
Tomorrow, perhaps, but very unlikely today.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
You could make the ships shoot candy canes
Or have Santa fly past the top of the screen in the menu or ingame space-invaders-boss-ship style occasionally.
you could just swap all the images.
make you ship santa, and the other ships elfs.
and have the backgroudn as snow.

there could be an option that switchs this on and off (basically changes paths)

hope this gaem is still going
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
It is. I've been struggling with my computer, so I can't work on the game right now. I do have it backed up, so if my cpu just implodes I still have it.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!