Toribash
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
i've finished this game tho
blewing up buildings is coo`

Name me one mission where you actually blow up a building. The hidden island mission does not count cause a tower is not a building.
you got me here
If i remember well you can blow up small buildings
oh and wait , except that mission i think there was another one with some base you must to blow up
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter

Lol I just remembered this.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
lol, i love that commercial

i rly want to get this when it comes out:
If you have to reload...
You've used too many bullets.

PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I have lost track of the number of times you have talked about this song now, It is coming close to an obsession.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Originally Posted by Shin-Yami View Post
I have lost track of the number of times you have talked about this song now, It is coming close to an obsession.

PINK FLUFFY UNICONS DANCING ON RAINBOWS
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Justin Bieber will probably do a cover of this.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Justin Bieber will probably do a cover of this.

Do another Justin Bieber "joke" and I'll personally throw you out of this forum.
PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS
YAY
THEY'RE DANCIN
YAAAAAAAY
SMILEEE
YAY
Last edited by Kat; Apr 25, 2011 at 09:22 PM.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter