Toribash
Goddess/Chick's Envy Application
- How would you like to be addressed?? (Name, Nickname) Chick is perfect.

- Why is it that you want to join Envy?? At the moment, I'm a current leader of (July) and i just really don't think i'm cut out to be a leader right now and I think that Envy is a really suitable clan for what i aspire to do. This is because i know a vast majority of the people in Envy and i'm good friends with some of them so I would really like to be a part of you guys.

- How old are you?? 17 Turning 18.

- What are some of your pet peeves?? Liquor members.

- Do you consider yourself a Chad?? That's like asking asking if a dog has four legs. Of fucking course im a chad.

- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB?? Since 2014

- How often are you able to play TB?? I'm a TB chad all day, every day, 24/7 365.

- What's your favorite genre of music? Rap or Drum and Bass.

- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord?? As long as Toad is in the VC i can moan for days.

- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use?? sQuId gAMe

- Do you microwave your fries?? no i toss those shits in the air fryer for like a few minutes.

- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich?? No it's a hot dog.

- What's your recent history of Clans?! [Spark] (nest) [l] [a] (July) [uwu]

- What are your hobbies?? Playing instruments, i have a piano and a guitar. Chilling with friends and vibing on games regularly.

- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy?? At the moment, i see envy becoming one of, or if not THE best clan in the game right now. It's got every element of an amazing clan and has a wide variety of different players and people with different play styles and main mods. What I would like to see is envy making it to the Finals of a clan league and that could maybe even be next year's clan league. I think i can bring a lot of firepower in this area as I'm a competitive dueler and have experienced playing in Clan league before.

- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB? I would like to be known as a respected dueler and player in the community and I think envy and the friends i have in envy can really propel me forward in that aspect.

- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself! My real name is Dylan, i like to eat food and do music stuff. At the moment im at school studying Business, IT and Media studies and i'm going to college next year to study to become an IT Technician of some sort.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application
I'll have the members take a look and vote on it. I'll get back to you soon
Last edited by MoonBoiling; Nov 2, 2021 at 07:38 PM.

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
Application
- How would you like to be addressed?? (Name, Nickname)
CptnThief
- Why is it that you want to join Envy??
Starting to play the game consistently and i'm looking to join a clan
- How old are you??
- What are some of your pet peeves??
Don't really have any
- Do you consider yourself a Chad??
No
- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB??
Started in 2007
- How often are you able to play TB??
A lot
- What's your favorite genre of music?
All types
- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord??
Not often
- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use??
Breaking bad
- Do you microwave your fries??
No
- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich??
yes
- What's your recent history of Clans?!
Not much in this game
- What are your hobbies??
Gaming
- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy??
I'd like to grow as a player and meet people in the game
- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB?
Having fun and getting better
- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself!I like to play games in my spare time and i'm looking forward to getting better at a game i started playing when i was 7