Toribash
flux nah, sergeantawhatever yes.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Hello, my name is Jammui. I would like to join this clan, because its not too active and not too inactive. My grammar is bad as you see and this is an alt. I'm an 2 dan black belt, If you think I'm giving away who I am, sorry but no. This is my chance for a new start and I'm taking it, I dislike people that spam, act immature, and I'm looking for a clan so I can be mean to invading. :>

Sorry if my app is weak but, there.
-----
  • The giraffe is the tallest mammal in the world, with even new-born babies being taller than most humans.
  • Baby Giraffes can stand within half an hour and after only 10 hours can actually run alongside their family.
  • Giraffes spend most of their lives standing up; they even sleep and give birth standing up.
  • Giraffes only spend between 10 minutes and two hours asleep per day. They have one of the shortest sleep requirements of any mammal.
  • Young giraffes hang out in nursery groups until they are around 5 months old, resting and playing together while their mothers forage in the distance.
  • Giraffes are sociable, peaceful animals which rarely fight. Males do perform a behaviour called ‘necking’ where they will hit necks; however these encounters rarely last more than a couple of minutes and seldom result in injury.
  • Just like snowflakes and human fingerprints, no two giraffes have the same spot pattern.
  • Even giraffes tongues are huge. They are up to 45cm long and are specially adapted to allow giraffes to forage on trees that other animals would avoid, such as acacias which are very thorny.
Sorry but this is all I know about giraffes, my teacher isn't a giraffe teaching kind of person.
Last edited by Jammui; Aug 13, 2012 at 11:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I really don't like any sort of bad rep associated with my clan, however I will leave this one up to you guys. But let it be known, I know who he is and he happens to be banned for a year.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
I really don't like any sort of bad rep associated with my clan, however I will leave this one up to you guys. But let it be known, I know who he is and he happens to be banned for a year.

Your a really smart guy, didn't know this would happen anytime soon.

EDIT: I been in the IRC for like 5 hours I believe, just letting you guys know. I'll be in the IRC all the time.
Last edited by Jammui; Aug 14, 2012 at 05:50 AM.