Toribash
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
I want a husky or a dobberman!

get a doberman. I had one before. that breed is smart and loyal. my old doberman was very sweet . I really like that breed. I have one pitbull and some cats cats now. they are very sweet to each other. I love them so much. the doberman is a good breed. it will protect you to death. That's very good breed.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
i had one pet...my cat...it died 3 years ago...
just looking at his pic make me cry...

Hey, don't cry, wherever your cat is, it is playing with fur balls nyaning aimslessly on the universe while thinking about all the happy times both of you had together. :3

Also hi guise!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Hey Master, welcome to our board.
feel free to post here anytime that you want. Fyre is now allied with Metal. :>
Thanks, Kratos.

I also told the news to the people in my clan, so I hope they listen and pay a visit here sometimes.
I have 2 dogs, providing pics later.

I once had 4 kittens, I donated 3 to my best friends and I kept the last one. It's a sad story with an unhappy ending.
I have 2 great danes.. >.> they're a handful, my dad picked them I would have gotten 1 little dog..

Also, I just blew 70k betting #yolo
right on
20312830192831209 Cats.. Not sure how to named them anymore.. First I found cute sad cat at the street. I brought it home and adopted it.. After few months we realized that he is all about sex.. We got 8 cats, 4 to owners of other cat and 4 to us.
Than 16 more came 3 month later. And so on..
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kratos, you remember lolman101 .. Welp when we were unofficial I pm'ed him to join us.. He replied now. He said he can only be active on forums..
I told him to make app. Should he ?
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]