Toribash
well bring up a subject =o I myself am trying to build credit so applying for credit cards x.x turned down about 6 times so far since I have no credit
Retired player
I want to build credit for a couple reasons, 1: I want to get a new comp but only way I can afford it is to make payments, getting a credit card at best buy requires some good credit. 2: I'm going to buy a car soon as I get a better job so want good credit for that too
Retired player
er, get a student card lol. that's what I did, you don't start with a very high limit, but it can go up if you request it, plus the interest rates are pretty good for a credit card.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
tried for the student credit card but since I cant afford college right now I can't get one =P not in school
Retired player
ohhhh damn =\ that sucks. hmmmm (btw go with visa, mastercard will suck you dry)
not sure what you can do then, sorry.

lol aakash, I'm using it to build up credit, so essentially, I have the money, but I buy stuff with my credit card knowing I can pay it back and that gives me good credit.

really they only give credit cards to ppl who dont need them =\ it's a weird system, but they rely on those who don't pay right away to make money off of.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.