Toribash
In-Game Name:bobby
Reference(s):if just seen some of you guys around and ur awsome!!!!!!
How long have you been playing Toribash: about v1.4 before charge
Why you want to join Torigods:BETS SERVER IN TORIBASH!!!!! (i've been lookin into it for a bit and i would heaps rather be in torigods than in any other guild i've looked at!!!)
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: because i can snap off peoples heads in about 30 frames and i would always help noobs if they needed it and give em stuff lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ialso blu belt level like 1900 or somethin!)
In-Game Name:vinceyoung
Reference(s)shsam
How long have you been playing Toribash:a week or two
Why you want to join Torigods:because you guys are kewl and stuff
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:i dont know cause im good
Pick Defjames
Application Form
In-Game Name: Defjames
Reference(s): None really im a lone wolf
How long have you been playing Toribash: 2 to 3 weeks
Why you want to join Torigods: seems like the best clan here and the name is great
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: im an awesome player and will always be active in game and on forum
In-Game Name: NinjaAiPoM
Reference(s):
How long have you been playing Toribash: Since November
Why you want to join Torigods: It's an amazing clan, and i am very experienced and could offer a lot
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Because i am very experienced
In-Game Name:MisterSix
Reference(s):Slipknot00
How long have you been playing Toribash: about 1 month but im really good
Why you want to join Torigods:because im looking for good clan and ive seen you guys fight and its the best ive seen.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: because im a good player thats serious when i need to be and is always becoming better every minute i play.
Last edited by MisterSix; Jun 6, 2008 at 04:43 AM.
Application Form
In-Game Nameoni
Reference(s):Hmm i play against Zaarock quite alot in his server but im not sure if that counts as a reference.
How long have you been playing Toribash: Around 6 months
Why you want to join Torigods: I think that its the best clan around and the members are really funny and cool.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Im really fun and even though im a 8th dan i still want to learn and become better.
In-Game Name:GiN
Reference:no
How long have you been playing Toribash:6 months
Why you want to join Torigods:I want be in best clan.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:Im good friend ) im good player.
In-Game Name:torigod211 (dont comment)
Reference(s):bandit2102,wooooooooooo,deady,brokenl egs,samnis,and a few others
How long have you been playing Toribash:since like 3.5
Why you want to join Torigods:because i named myself after them and i think it is a awesome clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: i will always be playin and i am a good counter attacker.

plz dont comment on my name.

private message me 2 tell me if im in or not. this would mean a whole lot 2 me if u let me in the clan.