Toribash
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
lol. its funny because we are a very casual clan. not the whole "1337 CLAN MATCH BIATCHES" i bet half the people who say they are (3)1337 cant evern T47|< 71|<3 T|-|15

Nice of you to feel that way about our clan. ^_^ ... but becareful when talking about other clans, you know how easy it is to misunderstand what someone says, especially over the internet.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
hi

username: demonguy
belt:orange
previous clans: none
forum activity: just a couple of posts

Last edited by Vx7; Oct 20, 2009 at 03:12 PM.
Welcome!

Don't forget to check out the rules and objectives.

Now go make us proud!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Heya Demonguy. hang around a bit. get to know the members.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
I want to join because: This clan looks cool and it seems to have a nice community of people
Belt: blue
Previous Clan(s): none
Forum Activity: Only a couple of posts
"If a robot does the robot... is it just called dancing?"
Click Here for free Textures
Originally Posted by xXMuffinXx View Post
I want to join because: This clan looks cool and it seems to have a nice community of people
Belt: blue
Forum Activity: Only a couple of posts

Dude, you were accepted two pages ago...
[Devil-Hunter]
Well now you do. Now go and make us proud!
[Devil-Hunter]
I want to join because I haven't been in an actual clan because I see no point in doing so, but this clan caught my attention.
Belt: Black
Forum Activity: I'm really not a forums guy.
Last edited by Vx7; Nov 1, 2009 at 05:59 AM.