Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Dock

Drak surveys the area quickly and moves out. He rips the sleeves off his shirt to make a bandana around his head, covering his ears. He runs over to one of the single fisherman and says, "May I help you carry these boxes onto the boat?"
beep
Dock
The middle aged, elven fisherman looks at drak and says
"Oh hello. Of course young man, I'm always up for having help."

He takes a crate of supplies and puts it on the ferry, motioning for Drak to grab one of the other ones.
"I'm going on a fishing trip, hoping to catch some big ones to make some more money off of"
Last edited by Ray; Sep 25, 2011 at 03:33 AM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Dock

Drak smiles and says, "Of course, I heard the fishing season was good this year. We should probably hurry, the boat looks like it's going to leave soon." As fast as he could, he helps load all of the elf's boxes onto the boat. While on the boat, he notices a large knife and conceals it. He returns outside to see the elf walking up towards the boat with a large backpack. Drak hurries towards the elf to help him with the rest of his luggage. He says, "Let's head over to your room, it's in the lower passageway. So, do you live in Isola or are you just here for a temporary visit?"
beep
Stables

The man looks up from a newsletter.

"If you're looking for horses, you might as well go somewhere else. The city bought most of mine already. Something about a war effort."

The man visually inspects Roy briefly.

"I doubt you can afford what I have left."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Stable
Roy thinks about it and says
"Ok. Do you know if there are any carriages or transports to Isola?"
Dock
The man walks about the ship to his room, and opens the door to examine the room.

"Not that bad. And I live in Isola. How about you? What's your reason on this ship?"
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Ferry

Looking both ways to make sure that no one is there, Drak pushes the man into his room and closes the door. The man falls onto his bed, and Drak takes out the knife he took earlier. He says, "Be still and listen carefully. I don't have any qualms with you or anyone on this boat, I just need to get to the mainland. I will help you with whatever you need until we get to the mainland, but I promise you this: if you do anything rash or talk to anyone about me, you won't live to see another fish. Do we understand each other?"
beep
Ferry

The man is shaken up quite a bit.

"Ok, fine. Now, where the hell do you plan on staying during the ride?"
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Stables

The man directs his attention back to Roy.

"Why didn't you ask earlier? My cabby can drive you to Isola. For a price, of course."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Ferry

"I'll be around, I trust that you know what's best for you. As a sign of goodwill, take this knife, I don't need it to be deadly."
beep
Ferry
The man nods, and puts the knife aside.

Outside the door, a young elven man is walking about the lower decks of the ship, yelling
"The ship is leaving shortly! Prepare for departure!"

Stable
Roy says
"Money isn't an issue."
Roy takes out a stack of about 200 Chartas
"A, uh, lady friend and I are heading to the University of Isola. Tomorrow, around noon"
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn