Toribash
Ok, it was dead before I came, and I raised it back from death, which took alot of hard work. now my work is being pissed on by some little kids.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
You had a 2 week inactivaty where the members saw their leader wasnt responding to anything and they started to leace ( including myself)
R.I.P.
And I came back. I left a message I was going to be inactive.
kntornsrin-???
OLDA=WIN&BEER
^ exactly ^ , after you got suspende Rawksonic and Hax444 also disapeard . Splinter was on vacation and ASDFKiller and Kitsune Sama was inactive like always . I was left alone with no clan members for a long time . So I decided to leave and after that Hax444 and Rawksonic and Frunk left . After losing 4 of your best members and the rest on vacation or inactive you also decided to go inactive (kntornsrin) . Almost nobody was left . Splinter decided to leave cuz all his friends where gone . For a long time nobody posted on the wHo forums .....

THAT LEFT wHo ...... dead .... =(
R.I.P.
well obviously it's not dead. There is alot of discussion, that's activity. Besides, I'm back and that means just one thing. Big things popping and little things stopping. (thanks MVP.)
The power of youth explodes!
Oh ya. nvm i forgot i got suspended. >.>
kntornsrin-???
OLDA=WIN&BEER
I'm as active as I can be. I at least browse the forums every other day or so, and the newer versions of the game don't work so well on my computer.