Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think this should be stickied?
OH HELL YEAH!!! (yes)
1 Votes / 100.00%
NAH (no)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Morbon im on the wrong computer, you think he should join?
btw. nice name skittlepie
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
i'll get back to you today... diff comp...
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
skittlepies arm punch shows hes starting to use all relax, and he starting to experiment. hes in his progressing stage, so i think we should accept him.
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Blast want to join
I Would like to join the pie clan because of pie only for pie and the love of pie.

My name is Blastsmoke i am a blackbelt i kik kick butt in tekyyon wushu and akikido.

i also have been tested by Morbon
he actually dsid a good job pie god, as he is a bnlackbelt, and here is a replay of him in action
Attached Files
blacksmoke applicating.rpl (76.3 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by Morbon View Post
skittlepies arm punch shows hes starting to use all relax, and he starting to experiment. hes in his progressing stage, so i think we should accept him.

so am I in, or does piegod have to confirm?
I want to join
My name is blastsmoke
i am a blackbelt
i am on about all day on the wekkends and all allday after school

P.S. i love pie
alright i think pie god should judge you skittlepie and youre accepted blacksmoke
Okay ill accept skittlepie and blacksmoke bye what morbon says. btw my computer with toribash is not really working. ill keep in touch with the forum
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
piegod, try downloading al older version or updating your graphics card