Toribash
Hey peeps! i just want to say hi too all people and introduce myself as the new member of this organization, i am very happy to form part of the group nad you can rely me if there is anything tht you need. Also i will see if i can add some jokes here and then to make people lagh a bit
Your Time is Over The Aikido Team
EXTREME!
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
GRFS all the way

Amen
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Also i will see if i can add some jokes here and then to make people lagh a bit

Originally Posted by Cronometre View Post
Let mo not to misunderstand the ideas of true thinkers admit Apathyness. Indecision is decision when the times come.
-Shakespere-

Good job
Way to go!

Anyway, you're not accepted yet. Only one "yes" from Shigi and "no" from Athin

DimeBag: have you ever played Sambo.tbm? What's the difference between aikido.tbm and sambo.tbm, hmmm?
meow
Yeah i am not accepted :$ sorry for the confusion...If its alright can i get feedback on what I did wrong for further applicattions?
Your Time is Over The Aikido Team
EXTREME!
guys someone please make the updated roster with all the current members because there has been a bunch of aplicants and i cant tell whos in TA or not
Lol muse likes [Secret]'s training mod. I remember I was in secret once... (stares off at nothing.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by DimeBag77 View Post
guys someone please make the updated roster with all the current members because there has been a bunch of aplicants and i cant tell whos in TA or not

Mods will get around to doing this soon, I hope.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Eh, Sil will do it, you know you have to pm him right? it says to pm him lol. Or get on irc and tell him, im to lazy to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin