Toribash
Important News, again

You have to send your articles (or pictures, videos...) to Juntalis before Friday.
Our first issue is going to be available to download on Sunday.

The newspaper will be a .pdf file to download (and print, if you want). It will contains text, images and link to the videos (in toritube). There will be an issue every two weeks.
So do I get the freelance photographer job? As I said, I will not be able to do anything regularly for reasons explained on page 17, but when I do, I will include pictures with shaders and an article.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
what do we interview them about? anything?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
i would think get some pics of ppl getting owned, or pics of the person that gets interviewed

im going to ask a few questions to a few people, who do i send the interviews to?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by Melmoth View Post
Important News, again

You have to send your articles (or pictures, videos...) to Juntalis before Friday.
Our first issue is going to be available to download on Sunday.

The newspaper will be a .pdf file to download (and print, if you want). It will contains text, images and link to the videos (in toritube). There will be an issue every two weeks.

^Thar, bloodbath^.

In other news I've finished my article, you has a PM Juntalis xD. I sent it to you as a pdf.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&