Toribash
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
we (or at least I) also want to love you right back

<3

Anyways hanz0's BUSINESS PROPOSAL has been acknowledged by the power of IRC. Haven't gotten going on the requests yet, since i've been rather busy and exhausted these days. In the mean time, have a relaxationdoodle.

swordsnaek

sssssssssssssssssswords

That snake reminded me of disney's robin hood snake.

sa

Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Curiously enough, this is the second time that Sir Hiss has been mentioned around that particular drawing. Not that i mind, if my stuff somehow reminds people of anything Disney then that's pretty awesome. :v

Originally Posted by nerti View Post
As a beginner "doodler", this is quite the reference bro.
Really amazing drawings in here.

Amazing? Oh man broheim, that's probably the strongest positive adjective i've ever had someone describe my drawings with. I CANNOT EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE PROPERLY WITHOUT BECOMING SUPER AWKWARD, BUT THANKS A LOT.

also today i dicked around with some animation

bop

bop
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
No, he's actually a brue-belt.

I'm gonna take advantage of that pun/obscure manhwa reference to say that i really appreciate your drawing style and stuff. Your style always amazes me, especially how you make powerful expressions and make them totally adorable. I mean just the fact that you can make a stick figure and people will say "yeah that's totally shook".
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
if you ever have the time to dick around with animation again, the fist of perspective should definitely be a priority in my opinion.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
ey friend
finally recovered from that eye burn you gave me from those holy shite level amazing images.

great work as always, continue on doing what you are doing and maybe one day you will become a dinosaur.
h
still waiting on that angry space lazer update
also, fish bats should be a priority for animation, like srsly
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
shook is only a blue belt and more known than me ;-;.

You obviously don't know him then dood. He's the best replay maker eveerr at least in my opinion. I know what others think, but fu
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
You obviously don't know him then dood. He's the best replay maker eveerr at least in my opinion. I know what others think, but fu

but did he noscope on mushu with his bare hands? rip swaves
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
well it would be hard for me to noscope given that my hands are literally scopes

pretty good zoom on them though so i guess i got that going for me

??

Originally Posted by -Link View Post

aw shoot heck <3

Plenty of people better than me nowadays though, i'm so damn rusty that my joints could change colour any day now. :v

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
still waiting on that angry space lazer update
also, fish bats should be a priority for animation, like srsly

Well, i certainly hope that it's going to be worth the wait, because i've been doing some niggling with a LOT of dumb little details. Notably, i've finally managed to give the first boss a more modern look, so it doesn't look shit tier in comparison to everything else, and on top of that, i'm tweaking all the sprites to show more depth. I'd show you some screenshots, but those are all on my gaming rig. :v

Originally Posted by duck View Post
ey friend
finally recovered from that eye burn you gave me from those holy shite level amazing images.

great work as always, continue on doing what you are doing and maybe one day you will become a dinosaur.

MY DREAM CAN STILL BECOME TRUUUUUUUUUUE

Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
if you ever have the time to dick around with animation again, the fist of perspective should definitely be a priority in my opinion.

The most worrying part about this is that i can already imagine how it'd look. :v
Gonna have to wait a bit with it though, animation takes a LONG time to do. That little stickbro punching the air up there? That was about an hour.

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
No, he's actually a brue-belt.

I'm gonna take advantage of that pun/obscure manhwa reference to say that i really appreciate your drawing style and stuff. Your style always amazes me, especially how you make powerful expressions and make them totally adorable. I mean just the fact that you can make a stick figure and people will say "yeah that's totally shook".

Bro you have NO idea how much this means to me. Expression is the one thing i prioritize above everything else, and i am positively elated to hear that it's something of a defining characteristic.

Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
shook is only a blue belt and more known than me ;-;.

You could totally beat me in a match, though. Not gonna lie, i'm absolute rubbish at the multiplayer aspect of this game. :v

also today i found out that Krita has a text brush

lube

that means i can draw clouds consisting entirely of the word "lube"
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol