Toribash
is that true or a myth ?
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
It's true, JUMBO is a beast.

i once spared with him, he managed to dismember every single piece of me after that he Tbagged me, used my head has a football did all kind of sexual related things to me.......i dont like to talk about those....
but the worse part was that dismemberment was off.....
then when i add peace, oh boy was i wrong, he put me back together and...and..did it all over again ;-; i cry myself to sleep since then
There is no best. People can have diff understanding what is best. The one who has most wins can call himself best? If so, shoveler or nighend can to. Best who has most style? Probably no, he can't do anything stylish and win on good mp player. In sp i don't know, i don't check forums for replays but i like how i play in sp. Probably 10times better than i play wushu after warm up.
Last edited by MadReckless; Aug 21, 2011 at 11:42 PM.
Originally Posted by Octoman View Post
Hampa, He Made The Game, He knows Every Style/Teqnique
+ He Is Awesome .

It's true he made the game but there are billions of different possibilities and techniques that can be made and he is definitely not the best, in toribash. In my opinion it would have to be War_Hero, or NutHug for replay makers.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Octoman View Post
Hampa, He Made The Game, He knows Every Style/Teqnique
+ He Is Awesome .

lol

I don't really think there is a best player.
There are thousands of mods and no one's good at every one.
Hippybob's cool but I've known him for a while and I wouldn't say he's the best but he's obviously up there.
I've played with Jaker and just because he knows how to spar and trick (and play a mean game of taekkyon) very well doesn't mean he's superman, same goes for NutHug

i would say Ootogi because he is incredibly well-rounded and a beast at wushu
Originally Posted by Brains10 View Post
lol

I don't really think there is a best player.
There are thousands of mods and no one's good at every one.
Hippybob's cool but I've known him for a while and I wouldn't say he's the best but he's obviously up there.
I've played with Jaker and just because he knows how to spar and trick (and play a mean game of taekkyon) very well doesn't mean he's superman, same goes for NutHug

i would say Ootogi because he is incredibly well-rounded and a beast at wushu

You say you don't think there is a best player, then you say who you think is the best player? DERP.
I doubt you've played for extended periods of time with nut, so you're not a very reliable source now are you. I for one have, and even though I'm better than 95% of the players who post on these forums he makes me look like a fool every time we play.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg