Toribash
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....

I got you and guys start recruiting with need fresh blood In the clan ... Minimum belt black
Pranit help pls ur members say I suck cuz I didn't dq them
Signature
Okay people,this is disappointing.
EvolvedER has been demoted to Counts(aka trials) for something I wouldn't have expected.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...88&postcount=6

Applying to another clan while being in Laws of Entropy is firstly not only disrespectful,
but honestly just plain stupid.
Offense intended.

Other than that I've heard various complaints about his misbehaviour,which won't be tolerated.
This is and will be your only chance of redeeming yourself.
If you fail to do so you will be irreversably kicked from the clan.
Gone. Finito. The End or whichever you want to name it.

Thanks to everyone else for being mostly exemplary members and for actively participating in both wars and chats.

That would be all,
Kev
Let the shadow of Dååth make a turn for the worthless!
Proud leader and Co-Founder of (Entropy)
yeah im sad to hear this because i liked evo in the clan and wish this didnt happen. but at least leave before u try to join another clan its just rude
Lightly spoken,at least.

Let's just hope this shit doesn't happen again.
There's a lot of discussion and careful thinking behind every such decision,
even if it may not seem so.

And if any of you think what Pranit,Yash,Shre or me do is unfair in any way,or putting someone at a unnecessary disadvantage or something,
do tell.
Even if the 4 of us seem harsh with decisions sometimes etc.,we're a damn family after all.

I'd love to end this post with a catchphrase of mine,but it would get me infracted xD
Let the shadow of Dååth make a turn for the worthless!
Proud leader and Co-Founder of (Entropy)
Yeah, please be open to 4 of us. I'd rather keep a brother relationship with you guys than a strict professional relationship. Again as Kevin had mentioned, we make decisions we feel would benefit the clan, although we take EVERYONES voice and opinion into consideration. Always open to advice. Don't take things personally, a lot of thought goes behind every decision taken, it's not easy xD

When the topic comes to EvolvedER, everything is sorted out but next time this happens (anyone) actions will be taken.

And good job guys, ranked 15 now!!
Proud Leader of (Viper)
Hey guys, I most likely wont be on tomorrow, I'm going to a friends after school so don't expect me on. Just thought I should give a heads up!
[Enter signature here]
shout out to brady for clutching to war against future. he deserves some recognition for his achievements in this clan. and all the work he puts in to help this clan with whatever it needs <3
-----
also would like to say thank you to devil for helping test the recruits today
Last edited by Chance; Oct 21, 2015 at 08:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WHO DEMOTED ME?!?!?!?
-----
If you guys dont want me in the clan You can Just say so, But i never Applied for senpai...
-----
What Must i do to redeem myself
Last edited by Dylon; Oct 21, 2015 at 02:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump