Toribash
But he can do back flips AND head kicks holybutler
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Application to Ultimate
About Me:
My real name is Lauri ingame name is lozker i'm 15 years old and from Finland (GMT +2) I'm irl hanging out with my friends and sometimes playing basketball football etc... and i'm playing Toribash watching some random funny videos from youtube

Ingame/Forums:
I'm 4th dan black belt rank 200 qi 4761 I'm very active on forums but not so active on ingame i have played Toribash over 1 year and 4-5 months i don't have any bans but three infractions i have for warning because i forgot put payment on items thread and two useless post

My Toribash History:
I had three clans Rust (r) Jazz (J) And Phenomenal (Phen) i left from Rust because the leader Uncle said he gonna quit from Toribash and he putted unskilled member to leaders but no he didn't it was accident because i left When i was in Jazz my irl friend wanted to own the clan alone then he kicked me out When i was in phenomenal i left because they invited lot of noobs in the clan and i left first time i went on forums mu forums didn't work i were had no idea why i were cannot post in any thread or change avatars signature etc... i only played ingame like all time after 1 year i requested help from ishi to get my forums back and a bit later my irl friend changed my password accidentally i requested help from ishi again becasue the thing "forgot your password?" didn't work so i gave my email to ishi and he changed it back and i sigined in.

Thanks for reading
~lozker

here is my user card
Last edited by hunter; Nov 26, 2013 at 02:58 PM.
I like what I see. I would like to see him in Ultimate. He could possibly help our inactivity!

Yes from me!

I'm going to pretend I still have a vote and say no because that was incredibly pretentious and douchy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Yea same with me. Probably wont count. Although, yes he might help the activity, leaving a clan for the clan inviting 'noobs' is a little arrogant. In this case, would mean a No

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
yea i'm pretty active player i'm online almost everyday
-----
and no i didn't mean "noobs" just only unskilled members like not never active on forums etc... you know.
-----
and so there is 2 yes and 1 neutral(if you meant that FaintBLackCLOUd)
Last edited by hunter; Nov 29, 2013 at 12:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
There's two nos and one yes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu