Toribash
Jam this one is for you,
Blender.tbm was recently added to the servers.....i try playing it yet it says its unable to load mod and i just get two people in the air....
if you have any ideas pm me, thanks

glad its on the servers now

EDIT:
I had to download it first then it worked.....was this the correct way to solve it....shouldnt the game have auto updated without manually downloading your mod?
Last edited by Kungfuquickness; Dec 14, 2007 at 02:28 PM.
When I use a mod it doesn't start me in the right position, is there an option I am meant to be ticking or is that just how it is? Plz Help!
Originally Posted by Kungfuquickness View Post
Jam this one is for you,
Blender.tbm was recently added to the servers.....i try playing it yet it says its unable to load mod and i just get two people in the air....
if you have any ideas pm me, thanks

glad its on the servers now

EDIT:
I had to download it first then it worked.....was this the correct way to solve it....shouldnt the game have auto updated without manually downloading your mod?

That mod doesn't come with 3.06, but it should come with next release.

Originally Posted by Hypnogiraffe View Post
When I use a mod it doesn't start me in the right position, is there an option I am meant to be ticking or is that just how it is? Plz Help!

in the game rules, you have to change them to suit the mod, it depends on what mod, and people usually leave the rules needed in the first post of their thread.

Originally Posted by zzbob View Post
Call me a noob, but how do you add in mods that are in tbm format?

add to where?
nah, it was a shitty tut. When i first learned to mod this just confused the hell out of me, didn't help at all. :/

Imma make a full featured tut if I have time.