Toribash
Lately turned off cross-platform trying to fix some horrible lags I have on rocket league.
Still have the horrible lags but all my ranks went up a bit, seems like pc users were holding me back.

These are my stats and stuff now, don't laugh at my name.

Doubles was challenger elite a week ago as well, couldn't keep up with that.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Fuck rocket league and this new ranking system

What new ranking system? All it did was adjust the ranks to how they were in season 2, showing you how much you actually improved. Nothing else changed, youre still playing against the same people

I personally love it, I'm finally champion

I knew I deserved it
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
What new ranking system? All it did was adjust the ranks to how they were in season 2, showing you how much you actually improved. Nothing else changed, youre still playing against the same people

I knew I deserved it

Nice. I'm still trying to get to challenger 3 at least in all categories. Need to practice more, but i blame the fact that i have only 125 hours in the game so, not so much experience.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Nice. I'm still trying to get to challenger 3 at least in all categories. Need to practice more, but i blame the fact that i have only 125 hours in the game so, not so much experience.

That's pretty nice, I've got over 200 hours I think and I only just got to challenger 1 in 3v3 solo.
But I blame the fact that I have horrible lags, that's also the reason I don't play 1v1 at all.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I play at 40 fps and couldn't get out of Challenger 3 for weeks and with the amazing update I'm sliding past rising star

Key board and mouse is the way to s u c c eed
-----
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post

I knew I deserved it

If you win 3 games in a row you rank up and if you lose one you division down...
Should have kept it the same
Last edited by Virus; Oct 14, 2016 at 07:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the changes only directly affected those around star or higher, i was superstar before the changes and the changes basically made it so everyone that was around superstar or higher is now sitting around grand champ mmr.

gg gents

Originally Posted by Faint View Post
the changes only directly affected those around star or higher, i was superstar before the changes and the changes basically made it so everyone that was around superstar or higher is now sitting around grand champ mmr.

gg gents

Nice man! I'm really happy for you! <3 This Grand Champion for you was like my Global Elite in CS:GO. I reached my goal in CS:GO for a while now, now i want that grand champion! (even tho my highest rank is challenger 2 at 2v2 division 4 fuck my life..)
I already get 80 ping using us east so I don't plan on having 999 constant ping or I would try to get you to chaL elite