Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by pwnsors102 View Post
I can't come ingame until tomorrow sorry. No computer. I've been posting off of my iPhone all day.

Ah ok then, tomorrow
-----
We are 15 members atm(excluding IReyRey)...I have only seen 9 votes on the poll, please vote people! I need 6 more till we decide what to do and PM a Smod to delete the poll.
Last edited by Rhaemond; Jun 9, 2013 at 04:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hey guys, I see you got trocher3 in your clan, if you mess with him, you will have to deal with me. Trocher3 is a great guy, he is one of the most loyal and cool members in toribash. You guys are lucky to have him
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Hey guys, I see you got trocher3 in your clan, if you mess with him, you will have to deal with me. Trocher3 is a great guy, he is one of the most loyal and cool members in toribash. You guys are lucky to have him

He's a girl right? And yeah, she's awesome!...we are very lucky to have her.
And don't worry, we won't to anything bad to our fellow clan members..you can count on that!
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
He's a girl right? And yeah, she's awesome!...we are very lucky to have her.
And don't worry, we won't to anything bad to our fellow clan members..you can count on that!

trocher is a girl?
trocher is a girl?

Yes,O_O...she told me you and PandaHero already knew it like..3 months ago...and also check her profile..clearly says female. I can also post a screenie about her saying that (through PM).
I think he is trolling, trocher is not girl im sure

LOL...his in-game name and his application name really makes me think it's a joke.