Toribash
73Chevelle's Introduction
Hey guys its 73Chevelle, but you guys can call me Ryan. Ive been playing toribash on this account scince 08 on and off. In my free time i enjoy playing soccer, football, practicing my guitar, and pwning nubs on Xbox Live. My favorite mods are footmod, aikido, wushu, and ninjustu. May i let you know that i play Toribash purely for fun, seldom competitivley. I am currently practicing making textures, i am still experimenting with certain brushes so if you request one, ill do it for free, but it might not be the greatest. I love meeting new people and i look forward to fighting everyone. With best regards, Chev.
gaming
hey also he is a tenth dan

from my time ingame with him he seamed very nice
as long as your active(post a couple of times daily lay ingame etc.)
my vote is a yes

also fear i told him to do this because we have no app
Free Pv2Caribou
NOT aLL but if the time comes to go, i need a remember^^

anyways thnx, i have a halfsplit Vs purpleOnes too^^

Ma favourite is the judo replay xP
-----
NOT aLL but if the time comes to go, i need a remember^^ anyways thnx, i have a halfsplit Vs purpleOnes too^^ Ma favourite is the judo replay x
Last edited by thedevill; Jan 1, 2011 at 10:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol fear I think you play too much earthbound
And what is it with you and the mobile
And it is ok Orion
I can't remember that guys name
Ftw
Wasn't spam.
Your just getting a bit power mad orion, the post isn't spam because it has a purpous and a meaning. Simply because I did it in an awesome way does not make it 'spam'.

My topic isn't spam either, because it generates some discussion, much in the way a topic related to something in the news might.

On 'random chat thread', my post meant something along the lines of 'omg 10th dan? Lets go'. Also, it's a 'random' chat thread.

;|
I'm not as active as I was to the previous on 24/7...
but most likely that will end today or tomorrow :3 not as busy anymore
-----
And wait, what?
Last edited by Shift; Jan 1, 2011 at 08:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?