Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Dude, jungle blitz is dank as fuck. Your first clear is shit tier, but you have godly ganks after your first b. Overdrive gives you huge chase power, power fist is massive early game cc, and rocket grab can force flashes, or punish early flashes.

Sure, but his damage is stupid low early. If you're looking for someone reliable with good cc and early damage just pick jarvan or xin. They both have slows and knockups, and they are actual damage threats. The only way I see a blitz jungle working is if you had like, fiora top lane and azir mid or something. You'd need high damage carries.
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Is it just me or is Karma really over powered? I have the easiest of times landing her q.

Full ap btw.

I don't own karma, but the damage on her q is craysauce.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Silver I - Plat V in a few days. This was way easier than I expected. G5-G3-G1, jumps helped me a lot.
I'm literally at Diamond tier elo right now.(Well...Almost)

WE'RE BACK BOYZZZ. [Tons of pics inside]

Last edited by Kristis133; Feb 4, 2015 at 09:24 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
Sure, but his damage is stupid low early. If you're looking for someone reliable with good cc and early damage just pick jarvan or xin. They both have slows and knockups, and they are actual damage threats. The only way I see a blitz jungle working is if you had like, fiora top lane and azir mid or something. You'd need high damage carries.

You pick somebody for their strengths, not their weaknesses. And I'm deliberately not comparing him to top or high tier jungles because I know that blitz is not near there. He's comfortably mid tier, which means he has a role he can fulfill, but others can do most or all of his job better, but he still has something that works in his favor, in this case a true grab. Nautilus is the champion that puts him at mid tier.

And blitz actually has stupid high damage in the early game for the utility he provides. Power fist doubles his next aa damage, knocks up, and is an aa reset. Rocket grab is a 1 second stun in addition to the pull. Overdrive gives 30% attack speed at level 1. His ult is 100 damage every 2.5 seconds with the option to silence enemies for .5 seconds and deal 250 aoe damage at level 1. With a basic rune and mastery setup, blitz should have around 70 ad at level 1, which means an auto e auto combo would deal 280 damage before mitigation at level 1 with no items. Assuming 30% mitigation from armor, you're dealing 200 damage and knocking up somebody for 25 mana at level 1. That's a third of most champion's starting health.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
But then level two comes and you deal even more damage. He has a scary level 2 gank.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
His ult is 100 damage every 2.5 seconds with the option to silence enemies for .5 seconds and deal 250 aoe damage at level 1. With a basic rune and mastery setup, blitz should have around 70 ad at level 1, which means an auto e auto combo would deal 280 damage before mitigation at level 1 with no items. Assuming 30% mitigation from armor, you're dealing 200 damage and knocking up somebody for 25 mana at level 1. That's a third of most champion's starting health.

His ult is very unreliable on the random damage. The silence is there, but is pretty negligible if you're playing him jungle. The damage on his ult is also pretty low compared to others.

You seem pretty set on comparing him to nautilus. With that same rune/mastery setup, he would have around the same ad, maybe 2 less. Nautilus' autos snare for .5 seconds on auto. Now at level one, you have your shield. If for some unrealistic reason a blitzcrank and nautilus get into a level 1 jungle fight, nautilus would do 210 from the auto, w auto, auto. Then you factor in the DoT from his W, which is 40 per hit. That leaves his damage at 290. Take away about 25 from that since the DoT doesn't overlap. So 265. Same mitigation, 30%, so 185 damage. Along with a 100 hp shield.

Now, that is pretty unlikely that will happen. But I would argue that nautilus has just as strong of picks as blitz does, with the exception of being able to pull people through walls. He has more reliable cc, and more of it, with a slow on his e, stun on his q, aoe knockup on his ult, and a snare each auto. I would say he has MUCH better teamfighting than blitz does, being able to lock down a target without needing line of fire like blitz would for a hook.
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
His ult is very unreliable on the random damage. The silence is there, but is pretty negligible if you're playing him jungle. The damage on his ult is also pretty low compared to others.

You seem pretty set on comparing him to nautilus. With that same rune/mastery setup, he would have around the same ad, maybe 2 less. Nautilus' autos snare for .5 seconds on auto. Now at level one, you have your shield. If for some unrealistic reason a blitzcrank and nautilus get into a level 1 jungle fight, nautilus would do 210 from the auto, w auto, auto. Then you factor in the DoT from his W, which is 40 per hit. That leaves his damage at 290. Take away about 25 from that since the DoT doesn't overlap. So 265. Same mitigation, 30%, so 185 damage. Along with a 100 hp shield.

Now, that is pretty unlikely that will happen. But I would argue that nautilus has just as strong of picks as blitz does, with the exception of being able to pull people through walls. He has more reliable cc, and more of it, with a slow on his e, stun on his q, aoe knockup on his ult, and a snare each auto. I would say he has MUCH better teamfighting than blitz does, being able to lock down a target without needing line of fire like blitz would for a hook.

You're ignoring most of my statement. I've already said I rate Blitz at mid tier. Mid tier is mid tier because somebody does almost everything else they do better, but they have something that makes them a better choice in the right scenario. I'm not arguing that he's the best jungler, I'm arguing that he's not a bad jungler.

Examples in what I mean by mid tier: pantheon and nocturne are both high pressure gank junglers with huge post-6 gank power. Pantheon is high tier while nocturne is mid tier. Both have pretty safe jungle clears, but pantheon has better pre-6 ganking and larger early to mid game power. However, nocturne has better scaling and a more consistent long range engage. In the majority of situations, pantheon is a better choice than nocturne, but nocturne has a specific situation where he's stronger.

Taking this approach with Nautilus and Blitz, Naut is high tier and Blitz is mid tier. Both are tanky junglers designed to initiate fights by catching somebody out with a hook, then put down cc in any resulting fights. Nautilus has a safer clear and more aoe hard and soft cc, and an overall stronger teamfight presence. However, Blitz has better pick potential than Nautilus does, as Blitz is capable of making picks and initiations in ways that Nautilus can't accomplish. So while Naut is really good in all in engages, Blitz is much stronger in pick comps.

The reason why I make comparisons like this is because it makes no sense comparing junglers if you're going to compare across jungle roles. Comparing j4 to nunu is a stupid comparison because they fill different strategic roles. Likewise, comparing tanky junglers damage output to a more damaging jungler is pointless, because they should never have any role overlap. Second, comparing across jungle roles naturally puts some meta bias on the comparison. Comparing anybody to j4 at this point is automatically putting j4 at an advantage because the current meta places such a high value on hard engage disruption with strong base damage. If any real value is to be reached, you have to classify junglers free of meta judgement. All similar junglers should be compared to similar junglers to determine the strongest at the role they should fill, not the role everybody wants to be filled.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Are people seriously trying to argue Blitzcrank isn't an amazing champion? Did you even see CLGs recent games?

If Aphromoo can win a pro level game for his team using him, chances are the bronze/silver/gold/whatever players in this thread aren't using him to his potential.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Are people seriously trying to argue Blitzcrank isn't an amazing champion? Did you even see CLGs recent games?

If Aphromoo can win a pro level game for his team using him, chances are the bronze/silver/gold/whatever players in this thread aren't using him to his potential.

CLG don't use him in the duolane during the early game, which is where the majority of blitz's weakness lies. They bypass that by lane swapping or similar tactics. People in soloQ can't be expected to help bypass a champion's weaknesses.
Hoss.