Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Yi, Teemo, and Akali get shut down easily. Playing them is like betting that your opponent will make MANY mistakes that will get you rolling. Not getting a pink ward, never upgrading trinkets (free replacable pink ward OP), getting resistances, or even just using the right abilities and placing wards can completely destroy these people. Sure, in Bronze it can work, but get just into Silver, and they're unusable.

Lol
Akali, unusable in silver

funniest shit i've heard all year so far

There's a reason akali is permabanned in every elo that doesn't suck
Hoss.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Sure, in Bronze it can work, but get just into Silver, and they're unusable.

What the fuck did I just read.. pls carry me senpai...
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
Ur-got me there.
Thank you, thank you.
I'm here all week

Yi got to be kidding me.
Your puns are so tresh.

Can't think of any more
-----
Also, I'll give 100$* to the first person who can
AD Karthus
Jungle Blitzcrank
AP Fiora
Full 20 sacks Mejais and Occults using Zed

*not really
Last edited by Kookoo11; Feb 4, 2015 at 03:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Is it just me or is Karma really over powered? I have the easiest of times landing her q.

Full ap btw.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nah she's not op, just good. Her rework is definitely better than the old one, but she's still good. I miss old karma though.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

The question is:

Why haven't Bronzies picked up Karma yet?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
Jungle Blitzcrank

Dude, jungle blitz is dank as fuck. Your first clear is shit tier, but you have godly ganks after your first b. Overdrive gives you huge chase power, power fist is massive early game cc, and rocket grab can force flashes, or punish early flashes.

Seriously, the jungle changes nerfed enough people that I could safely rate jungle blitz as mid tier and be confident about it. He's like a better pre-6 nautlius. He's not as good as Nautilus as the game goes on, as Naut is basically everything that Blitz has except more cc in exchange for less sustained mobility, but he's not a bad jungle pick by any means.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games