Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i have no idea, you are the one with the gun named after you, and i dont know, it was just a good idea i saw in another clans forum..

( i wasnt looking at other clans, my friend was, he came round to my house today)
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Oh great, now mine is pretty much screwed, you're a much better artist than i am, i was hoping you wouldn't step in, but oh well. Anyway, i didnt really matter to me, no prize for it. But, i still want to see yours, it will look pretty cool.
In your back yard? I thought most people picnic in the park. Also, i found this comic site that fezch posted a link to thats pretty funny.

http://xkcd.com/57/
im ok at heads, but i fail at sets
as the title states the obvious, lets get straight to it, i fail at everything apart from heads, and i was wondering if someone could make a quick set (doesnt need to much detail) that matches my new head :3, i dont have much tc, about 300 or sumthing, and i know that isnt an acceptiable amount of tc, so i would be in debt to you, paying little bits back every so often, eventualy adding up to paying you all back,

anyway, i kinda want it really zigzagy, with shadows (if you cant do shadows i will do them) and i kinda want it mirrored properly, since i dont know how to do that....

if this is too much to ask, just um.....................................slap me, and force me into a back, and take me to a place where i can never............................................. ........um...........................fart again?

anyway, if this isnt to much to ask, can somone do it please, i will change my signature to whatever they want it to be (if i like.. :3) and be in debt to them, if its impossible, slap me, and do all osrts of mean stuff.

penis*

now THATS what i call "holdingdownentertoannoyotherpeopleintheclan
yeah!

EDIT: i hope there isnt a rule againsnt making posts REALLY long...

~!RDC
RDC EDIT: Now srsly stfu.. i wasted my fucking time on fixing this piece of crap,.

~!Fezch
Fezch EDIT: I lol'd.

Caz EDIT:
~Snorlaxen
Snorlaxen EDIT:

~ cazrules
Edit: am i the only person in the clan who ISNT a moderator?
Last edited by CazRules; Dec 14, 2009 at 06:24 PM.
i did refer him, and he said he was about to post an application, thats what i get for not teling them THEY need to post, but i thought everyone knew that >.<
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Hey dude I said he would be kicked but looks like he changed, and yeah the bolds are annoying, Crazygreek I have some stuff to think.

Crazygreek: Hang out more in irc and ingame.
Last edited by Alan; Dec 12, 2009 at 12:06 AM.