Ranking
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
But Akali is countered by every popular mid laner... Wtf

Counters don't mean shit in Bronze if they don't know how to play against her.
If they pick Katarina or Zed or Yasuo or Fizz or whatever other popular champion I'll still happily pick Nidalee and kick their asses simply because they think its an automatic win because they've seen highlights of pro players using the same champion.
Last edited by Holotor; Jan 29, 2015 at 02:59 AM.
But all you have to do is shove the lane hard when you go to lane in the beginning of the game, freeze it, and just poke and burst the shit out of her. I lose only 1/5 games to her when I pick champs like Gragas or Annie.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
But all you have to do is shove the lane hard when you go to lane in the beginning of the game, freeze it, and just poke and burst the shit out of her. I lose only 1/5 games to her when I pick champs like Gragas or Annie.

Push the lane? Now she gets free farm under turret. Freeze the lane? She's almost certainly is not going to be pushing it in any distance to make it worth freezing it. Harass her? Sure, anybody can do that. That still doesn't stop the fact that a good portion of bronze/silver/gold is absolutely stupid past laning phase, and akali will still suddenly rape most of them once they make one stupid mistake and give her some gold. All it takes is a hextech revolver and an overextended bot lane or a cocky jungler and you have a problem.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Pretty sure Akali would have trouble farming under turret. No auto damage or attack speed = rip.
My Replays
Pretty sure Akali would have trouble farming under turret. No auto damage or attack speed = rip.

It's decent honestly, her bonus damage on qed tagets on autos helps a lot. As long as shes safe until 6 she doesnt care about farming under turret.
Hi all, I started playing LoL a week ago. I'm currently level 5 :^D
Do you guys have any tips for beginners? I'm kinda a shit player atm.
Have fun before you try to get good. Think of levels 1-20 as something like childhood, a time for lollygagging and being a derp and learning everything you do learn accidentally.

Then you reach level 20-30, which is basically high school. You start setting up future success by buying runes, actually learning important stuff, and getting anxious for the subsequent ranked you will be doing eventually.

Then you reach level 30, which is like going to college. You learn more things than you ever have among people who seem to be the best people ever, and you finish up your rune pages to be a respectable ranked player who can fill any role.

And then you play ranked, which is like entering the real world. You realize everyone you met in college is fucking retarded and you've learned nothing of importance in your past 25 years, and now your shotcaller shithead of a top laner has went 0/9/0 and is blaming you for not camping their lane. All your hard work is for nothing, you got 1/9 in your placements and you're now stuck in a deadend league with no hope for promotion.

Welcome to the League of Legends.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Have fun before you try to get good. Think of levels 1-20 as something like childhood, a time for lollygagging and being a derp and learning everything you do learn accidentally.

Then you reach level 20-30, which is basically high school. You start setting up future success by buying runes, actually learning important stuff, and getting anxious for the subsequent ranked you will be doing eventually.

Then you reach level 30, which is like going to college. You learn more things than you ever have among people who seem to be the best people ever, and you finish up your rune pages to be a respectable ranked player who can fill any role.

And then you play ranked, which is like entering the real world. You realize everyone you met in college is fucking retarded and you've learned nothing of importance in your past 25 years, and now your shotcaller shithead of a top laner has went 0/9/0 and is blaming you for not camping their lane. All your hard work is for nothing, you got 1/9 in your placements and you're now stuck in a deadend league with no hope for promotion.

Welcome to the League of Legends.

Story of my life. Ranked is hell.
My Replays