Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I won an aikido tourney for 1st place, then dueled the host for double the prize.

Won 3-0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Which was the name of the tourney? and tell me how much u won for that duel so i can put it.
Last edited by Sebaa; Dec 11, 2009 at 12:33 AM.
When he posts an application we will consider him, i dont think you need to reffer him, just get him to post and then say you invited him. But until then: ;( too bad.
my harshness.
Well, this is a thing you may have noticed, when someone leaves the clan, i suddenly go from being there freind to cybering swear words and names at them, but this isn'r because im only freinds with people from this clan, im freinds with many people outside of it, i just get pissed off because nobody has a valid reason for leaving, even though i didnt agree with the premises of crazygreeks leaving, I'm still freinds with him because he seemed like a cool guy, and his reason was about 50% valid. The valid part is because he left for freindship, the invalid part is because his freind that left causing him to leave, left for an invalid reason. So thats why im so harsh on most of the ex-members, because they left with no reasoning, not because i am a cockhead.

Thanks for your time.

~Coloo
Current QI: 24135
Previous clans (and why you left): Latin, it changed a lot from when I joined and what I expected
Favourite/best mod: judo, judofrac, running, jousting, aikido, I like tk and classic too, I like almost everything.
GMT: -3
Infractions (be honest): Like 5, they're from when I was n00b
Something you would like to say?
I want to make more friends, I'm active in the irc and the forum, not too much ingame but anyway I play daily. Idk what more to say, just that.
Why you want to join: I have some friends in. And I want a clan to be in.
Why we should accept you: Idk, I would give a good reputation to the clan, blah blah blah.
A picture of yourself: No thanks, I prefer to be anonymous.

lol, I forgot the replays.
Attached Files
madman 63.rpl (90.3 KB, 6 views)
ownd.rpl (54.8 KB, 6 views)
ownd asdfasdasd.rpl (76.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by couzo; Dec 11, 2009 at 02:14 AM.
Pablo, yes from me please confirm this.
[18:42] <Fran> Fran> pablo I haz to talk with u
[18:42] <Fran> <Pablo> de que?
[18:42] <Fran> <Fran> quiero entrar a doxa
[18:42] <Fran> <Pablo>
[18:42] <Fran> <Pablo>
Coo'
You're all good man. Don't worry about it. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD