1 Votes / 11.11%
Tits
6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Zeros awesome gl wik tell steller i said hi... no
Acually Zero is dead see because it slid from where i wanted it to be so that zeros original idea and form has fallen because when i made the clan i didnt care about other clans and what zero was to them i loved zero because i wanted it to be a clan that was for people to express themelves on a level so that they could enjoy something diffrent for a change but now zero sucks i mean i wish i could go back and put all the fun threads and other stuff i ment to do but at the same time things kept backing me up so i decided that i would rather go out into toribash and bring up things to a point in which they stand because in the end i wont be renembered as the creater of zero because me and zero arnt one with eachother anymore
Last edited by OrangeAid; Jul 25, 2011 at 04:38 PM.
Delaid is the best mod ever :D
Uh, OK. Let's just say Zero is lowly and dead, The up side is that the members know each other very well. Oh well.

Stellargod Moderated Message:
You're a fucking faggot don't edit me, you fucking twat *Love Stellargod*

~Get the fuck off this forum.
Last edited by Stellar; Jul 27, 2011 at 05:13 PM.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Well to be Honest I only Know the leader cuz we were on the same clan once :P
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
Stop this Peep talk about how it was ... Lets thing about how it is now and how to make it better. So First things first. How about a Council so the rules will fitting for everyone. A voting about What Thread should be about what and things like that. Sorry if i wrote something wrong but my English isnt good :P
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash