Toribash
Rvtiger, what update said.

Jurrian, denied, your english isn't good, you failed to notice the requirements that you do not have.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Prue had 50 posts now it's 47
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
May I try again?
As for requirements go, I don't have enough posts but It will change very soon, I assure you that.

Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all you alts, if you use, if yes when and why. I do believe that I have never been banned, or have I ever stolen somebody else's material. I have however tried to join 2 clans at once (which I regret) and I'm never going to repeat that misfortune.

Also state your previous clans and orgs.
[-E] [-Reflex]

Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style
I can show you my in-game capability from a 1 on 1 match with any of your recruiters.

Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph:

My names Rvtiger (Bedi) and really wanna join this clan. I have never been banned and my best mods are judo and akido (talented trooper in both) black belt. I really want to be a part of a clan because I think it can be a great experience for me aswell as a fun enjoyable activity. I also wanna do clan wars and clan stuff. You should pick me because I can help the clan a lot with me ability and my sportsmanship. I like clan activity and I will try my best to make sure you won't regret accepting me in the clan. I am also good at Video editing. 500+ subs on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/rvtigerrock)
Well as long as my bio goes, I am brazilian JiuJitsu brown belt. former local u-21 football team of Rio de Janeiro (but originally from Brasília) Fluent in english, spanish and portuguese (brazil). Currently in England (LBS) but brazilian ethnicity. I am active quite a lot in game but not so much in forums.

Provide resourcefulness with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect) TB related, I haven't really created anything, but I usually market a lot, by buying cheap material at the market and sell them at a higher price. As far as art goes, I made 1 head texture for myself.
Originally Posted by Rvtiger
May I try again?

May I kill you?

YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS. YOU SHOULD HAVE 50 POSTS, YOU ONLY HAVE 37. DENIED. DONT POST HERE AGAIN.

Clear enough?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
Prue had 50 posts now it's 47

yeah i had 50 posts so I don't know what the hell is going on?
-----
okay now I have 50 posts again... So can I join now? xD
Last edited by prue0001; Jul 29, 2011 at 06:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'd recomend getting 60+ before you re-apply, so that doesn't happen again.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
May I kill you?

YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS. YOU SHOULD HAVE 50 POSTS, YOU ONLY HAVE 37. DENIED. DONT POST HERE AGAIN.

Clear enough?

Oh mah gawd EJ calm down XD
At least he (tried) to be polite and didn't go like :
I !$ teh b3st !1!!!
t@k3 m3 !n d@ cl@n

Originally Posted by Rvtiger View Post
May I try again?
As for requirements go, I don't have enough posts but It will change very soon, I assure you that.

Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all you alts, if you use, if yes when and why. I do believe that I have never been banned, or have I ever stolen somebody else's material. I have however tried to join 2 clans at once (which I regret) and I'm never going to repeat that misfortune.

Also state your previous clans and orgs.
[-E] [-Reflex]

Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style
I can show you my in-game capability from a 1 on 1 match with any of your recruiters.

Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph:

My names Rvtiger (Bedi) and really wanna join this clan. I have never been banned and my best mods are judo and akido (talented trooper in both) black belt. I really want to be a part of a clan because I think it can be a great experience for me aswell as a fun enjoyable activity. I also wanna do clan wars and clan stuff. You should pick me because I can help the clan a lot with me ability and my sportsmanship. I like clan activity and I will try my best to make sure you won't regret accepting me in the clan. I am also good at Video editing. 500+ subs on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/rvtigerrock)
Well as long as my bio goes, I am brazilian JiuJitsu brown belt. former local u-21 football team of Rio de Janeiro (but originally from Brasília) Fluent in english, spanish and portuguese (brazil). Currently in England (LBS) but brazilian ethnicity. I am active quite a lot in game but not so much in forums.

Provide resourcefulness with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect) TB related, I haven't really created anything, but I usually market a lot, by buying cheap material at the market and sell them at a higher price. As far as art goes, I made 1 head texture for myself.

First bold: grammar fail. You almost pulled the whole thing off as well :P
Second bold: oh please. There is no way you got 500 subs without sighning up to some "sub me and i will sub you" thingy. Guess what it turns out you subscribed to 378 different channels and out of the first 5 i clicked 1 has no video's and 3 have been banned. Thats not a good sign.
That being said apply here ONLY when you have the requirements and if EJM is clam enough h might just maybe consider your application

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
The problem is that they are both spamming the forum, that's why their post count is getting lower, if you want to get your post count up, dont post anywhere all willy nilly, post useful posts, and follow the forum rules.

If I see more posts being deleted you both will be rejected with no other chance of getting in.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.