Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by feroci View Post
i am Feroci. I would like to join Jungle. I would make a great attribute to the clan. I am a brown belt, skilled in wushu and akido. I have passed the tests shadowXcor and EtherealDemise have given me.
I will destroy and humiliate ALL enemies of Jungle.

I have NO fear to fight higher ranked and belted foes, yet i have no problem killing the weak that stand in defiance before me.
I am very loyal and will do ANYTHING leaders of Jungle tell me, even if it is fighting the highest ranked person him or herself...

Lol, even though he's in, what a suck up.

Welcome though.
Clan Tag
Hey guys, I know there is a suggestion thread, but I think this needs a proper discussion.

You might like the idea, or you might not, but I just wanted to get it out of the way.

I'm thinking, instead of [Jungle] before our name, we should have something shorter, [JNGL] for example. Even though, you're allowed 8 letters in the tag, I for some reason think Jungle looks too long.

Also, co-leaders and leaders, I also think when this clan gets well known enough, to take LD or Co-Ldr before the clan tag off, it looks more professional if its not there.

So, first, do we want a clan tag? If so, what should it be?
Last edited by Powelly; May 31, 2010 at 12:04 PM.
Timezones
Hey guys, something else I thought was important,
so if you don't mind posting your timezone, that'd be great, thanks.

Timezones:
DrenssXP - GMT -3
ShadowXcor - GMT -5
Gbleek - GMT -5
EtherealDemise - GMT -6
Ryder24 - GMT -6
Boredpayne - GMT -8
Ethanisgod - GMT -8
fighter13 - GMT -8
Powelly - GMT +8

When you post, I'll add them to the list.
Last edited by Powelly; Jun 4, 2010 at 06:59 AM.
Im in the US (daylight savings time messes with our timing), so right now im at GMT -6, but after daylight savings in the Fall I will be at GMT -7. I guess just put GMT -6 for me.
Ethereal Demise means otherworldly death. Just so you know.
Guys, I think that any system we come up with should give the regular members some say over who gets to join. Come on, the regular members need at least some power, and i think it would make the members kind of annoyed if 4 people made decisions for the entire clan.
Ethereal Demise means otherworldly death. Just so you know.
Thanks a bunch Powelly, that's awesome.

Guys, KoT has finally ended. Which means gbleek won 3rd place, and I can finally get my hunter/static!

Full hunter will be sold and profits will go straight to the clan bank.
...I said that a veeery long time ago before I was a recruiter, but fardor and shadow still wanted the 3 votes system. =/

Fine with powell's system too.