Toribash
aw sorry bout it i forgot to comment about replays:
some of them was when i wrere learnin wushu's soul ( few time ago), the newest are those 2 decaps ( 2 days ago) and uhmmm... about being relaxed, like u heard, (...)life is a learning, so i want to learn a bit wit ppl in teh clan(...), this clan is full of wushu lovers like me, and i got something to learn a bit about rlx'ed style, so dis is my chance. and uhmm... my wushu replays i only save decaps and splits ( teh only 1 i made an exception was rocker's one). waitin reply

/gui
his old account name was Mister616. hes an old buddy of mine and hes a very good player. the only thing i have to admit is that i dont think he creates moves on his own or uses relax all. i know ive had problems with that too but maybe we can work on it :P
correct me if im wrong mister...
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
i assume you're talking about Warmedic?

well i have seen him relaxing so that shouldn't be too much problem, he doesn't get the best out of it all the time but yeah that can be worked on. However the big thing would be concerns over the origin of his openers, xarus already picked out one commonly used opener. the other openers i must say look pretty good and i've never seen em before.

any more information where his openers are concerned?
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
no.... my old accounts name was: splunker
xarus: all my move i made. prove that those moves are nowebs.
and you guys dont see me often becuase of the GMTs.
I'm on every day exept when my bro is playing TF2 because I get lag.
oh ya and im also skilled in comebacks.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
nvm then, i have seen that move before though, to be fair, though i think i might give the benefit of the doubt to you.

any good comeback replays War?
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Warmedic. You play nice and relaxed, which is good, but I don't see any wowmygodholyshithow?? in those replays, which is what we want. As for the openers, i've seen 1 or 2 of them before, and the last one is VERY old, and almost certainly not yours. as for the comebacks - replays, not words ;p we're all good at comebacks here, so show us. my opinion: you're maybe future RA material, but not atm.

guinomu plays with a good attitude, and makes some good stuff. The major, MAJOR negative point is his style. Needs more relax and flair.
harle and ra ppl i will save my comebax now and show u but uhmm... ppl got bad days sometimes and is better u fight me and prove my skills ( some ppl like harle, kick, blah and killa fought me yesterday). and about being relaxed, i will star tryin now to always improvise moves relaxed, try to find me ingame or maby i try to find u
About Warmedic: Me say Yes :] looks pretty nice and skilled, maybe a lil too less relaxed but for me "ok" :]

About Guinomu: Nonlax at all, we r not 'school for young talents" but a clan with a long tradicions and aspirations. Speaking too much (about everything and nothing). Whats more, this evening i saw you flattering to Odlov.
Oppinion: learn to relax and try again after some time :b
Nie stawiaj roweru przy lodówce, jak nie umiesz prasować po ciemku :]