Toribash
Well i think im pretty decent at making money ingame if you could come up with a job for that ;p.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Im a pretty good marketer. Excellent at recruiting ang getting quality members
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

CD: Fighter? Worker? Gladiator? Gold Digger? I can't think of any other names right now, but if you like one of those, let me know.

kball: I'll make you a recruiter for now, and if you end up helping with clan marketing (which is likely) then I'll add that to your jobs as well.

Sang: Me too .-.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
i beat owca in no grab championship
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Good job brohan, way to represent us well! Keep it up!
-----
Oh crap I forgot to tell you guys. I was talking with tacoBELL on Facebook recently, and apparently he's having trouble logging into the forums because the e-mail he was signed up with got disconnected. So, he's trying to work out all of the problems on his end to get back here. I wouldn't hold my breath, though, because shit like that can take awhile to fix. I just thought you all deserved to know.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Jun 6, 2012 at 04:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh ok, yeah wondered why i didn't see him post in ages. Also those titles are cool saru but i will wait a bit to hear more if you can come up with them :P. Also i guess i can post here how much i make now and then. Uh 3 days ago won 200k and an icon (sold for 255k) and today won 140k, 70k, and an alpha imperial relax. My only problem is keeping the tc lol i lost about 340k spent 100k and gave 50k to 2 friends loaned another friend 60k, which he will pay back i hope and now im left with 40k on my account with some items. I will keep you guys updated on my duels lol.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Goddamn dude, all that TC
I don't think I've ever had over 100k lol
ALSO STOP BEING STRESSED
Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
Good job brohan, way to represent us well! Keep it up!
-----
Oh crap I forgot to tell you guys. I was talking with tacoBELL on Facebook recently, and apparently he's having trouble logging into the forums because the e-mail he was signed up with got disconnected. So, he's trying to work out all of the problems on his end to get back here. I wouldn't hold my breath, though, because shit like that can take awhile to fix. I just thought you all deserved to know.

in inals

I hope its me vs csonic in finals
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]