Toribash
So I just had the shortest exam ever. Before they finished passing up the subjects, those who got them finished them haha. Basically a 2 min exam xD
Actaully doing that might be worse psychologically speaking as it would cause inability to have a good relationship and a lot of other things.

But yeah I think ferr did the right thing as long as he thought it through more than a day ^^

Also 6000 posts for me :>
Originally Posted by ferrock2 View Post
I broke up with her, cuz i like other girl, but idk if i made the right choice ;o

its always right, if u like other girls
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Just dropped by to show you this: Pending event: Toribash Battle Chess, that will be opened soon. Maybe there are some of you who like chess etc... :}

Time to reinstall Chessmaster Grandmaster I see

I love these kinds of events.
-----
I have only one concern regarding the rule: the fighting every day rule for the ally participating in your team. Some of us don't have the time to fight each day so that's an issue -_-
Last edited by Zalmoxis; May 18, 2011 at 08:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Surely its possible to find at least one guy active that day from the ally clans you have.
Kinda beats purpose of alliances if you can't.
-pros: strengthen alliance and friendship with the clan ally
-cons: you found out that they are not that trustworthy alliance like u though before... >:}

P.S. If Jolly would enter and ask someone from [fl0w] to come and play with them I bet at least 10 ppl from our clan would start fighting each-other to be that guy. :}
There are alliances, and there are alliances.
Oh I thought it had to be just one specific member from the other alliance and we couldn't change him. This sounds perfect and I hope the rest of the clan are interested in winning this event ;p

Also thanks, it's good that we can rely on you guys and the same thing goes for fl0w :]

P.S.: Did the game "Battle vs Chess" inspire you to create the event?
Another cool event
I suggest you to make this phrase "we will have a room in Toribash called BC open probably at Monday, Thursday and Wednesday starting from 17 h to 18 h (+/- your GMT). Consider this time and days when applying for your clan." a lot more viewable because it is foundamental(and i can bet that most of people stop to read after they understood the rules)
Anyway i'll not partecipe to this event(maybe someday for case)because the hour is really bad for me
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)